Permadeath: OFF

Mode: Quest

Party Members: Valeros, Lini, Ezren, Sajan

Turn Order: per party

Scenario:?

Difficulty: Legendary

Wildcards: Retaliation, Painful Memories, Scenario: Giants +2D4

Trigger: Acquire Ranseur

Valeros and Lini were at the Throne Room, Lini encountered a Ranseur and played a CC Blessing for 2 Strength dice, rolled and acquired the Ranseur. Immediately after the Ranseur went to her hand a prompt for closing the location was presented.

Screenie:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6vdq1vrgr4nna3l/AADUaIUrGb-ka_3x32v-11L2a?dl=0

You can see the BoCC in her discard, the Ranseur and the prompt (with a count of 1 for Villain/Henchman ) as well as the closed Location

Edited by mccrispy

2 answers to this question

OK, it's a little more complex than I thought!

On his turn Valeros had triggered the "bury and item to draw a card" Start of Turn power. Once he did that, he could do nothing else (see his screenie, where you can see the power has been used, but the Explore phase is unavailable. (I could pass a card to Lini and I could Move, or end my turn, but I couldn't do anything else and nothing fixed it (short of Forfeit). I decided to just skip Valeros's turn because I'm sick to the back teeth of having to Foreit at Legendary.

Once Lini had successfully closed the location, I was stuck. The screen had the look of a closed location (the box on the left only had the Start of Turn power and the background was dimmed), but the Location Deck did not empty and Lini can only Reset her hand and end her turn except there's no Blue Arrow, just the phases at the top of the screen. Hitting the reset phase button allowed her turn to end "normally". Also in the screenie share. (The two Lini "end turn" shots are after I reloaded the App after my lock screen triggered, it looks like the turn ended normally first time around, but on reload it got broken!)

Edited by mccrispy

Further to this. *Every* Location that Lini and Valeros visited together triggered a "Close Location" prompt after a Check to acquire a Boon (not just weapons, but I'm not sure of all the types of Boon). Lowest scoring successful Legendary scenario ever (pretty annoying as I was trying to level the four characters with this scenario).