Angelina Jolie Pitt Files for Divorce From Brad Pitt !

BruceVC

http://www.tmz.com/2016/09/20/angelina-joile-files-for-divorce-brad-pitt/

Anyone interested in this one...come on !!! It is relevant on some levels  :sorcerer:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Relevant on some level? No... it's relative to them and their kids (who will be fine I'm sure). But as a topic of discussion? Nah. Who gives a f--k?

• Like 1

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Relevant on some level? No... it's relative to them and their kids (who will be fine I'm sure). But as a topic of discussion? Nah. Who gives a f--k?

Well there may be  some real relevance because as you know  Angelina is a  special envoy for the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) and since there is this humanitarian crisis is Aleppo maybe this is her way of raising attention

Yes the divorce is real but the announcement may be strategic 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Eh, American's screwing over the Natives is something everyone is blasé about and expects., But A celebrity breakup of Brangelina's magnitude breaking up...   :-

• Like 2

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

So this gets a thread but the Dakota Oil pipeline gets nothing?   :closed:

Do a thread about the pipeline then, mate.

As for relevance, everything is relevant to someone. Personally don't care, but this was headline news in some of the online outlets I read. Yeah, always surprised that celebrity gossip and personal lives achieve such attention, but such is humanity spose.

• Like 1

As a bear in winter, so must I too hibernate soon.

Eh, American's screwing over the Natives is something everyone is blasé about and expects., But A celebrity breakup of Brangelina's magnitude breaking up...   :-

Yes, they must be the most famous celebrity couple in the world?

John Milton 

So this gets a thread but the Dakota Oil pipeline gets nothing?   :closed:

Do a thread about the pipeline then, mate.

As for relevance, everything is relevant to someone. Personally don't care, but this was headline news in some of the online outlets I read. Yeah, always surprised that celebrity gossip and personal lives achieve such attention, but such is humanity spose.

Starting threads is too much work.  

• Like 3

Other than all the gifs of scenes from movies and shows starring Jennifer Aniston looking extremely happy which make me laugh, this news is absolutely unimportant.

Also strangely I saw this topic title and I knew who posted it before checking it. Couldn't imagine anyone else here would give a toss about claptrap and gossip.

• Like 1

He probably told her that he was voting for Trump.

Everyone has a tipping point.

• Like 1

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

He probably told her that he was voting for Trump.

Everyone has a tipping point.

I'd figure the opposite, as her dad Jon Voight guest speaks at Trump rallies

Supposedly Brad has a closer relationship to John Voight than she does.

• Like 2
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Other than all the gifs of scenes from movies and shows starring Jennifer Aniston looking extremely happy..

Jennifer Aniston? Silly people with short memories. Gwynneth recently got divorced from Chris Martin, that can't be coincidence.

I'm not sure what you're saying?