Skinsaw Man

Brugge

Question

Okay, something is totally wrong with this entire part of the adventure. First ANY time I meet Skinsaw man the second roll he's always around 33 or even 43 power. I can't beat that. Then any time I try closing a site it gives me the 4 side die to roll no matter what. What the hell. There are some serious glitches in this game. I just bought the second part and I can't even play through it.

• Like 1

3 answers to this question

Any time you get odd-looking setup for a check, it's worth expanding the "current effects" panel over on the left. This often explains setup that I think are wrong. The other thing that happens quite regularly to me is that the Bane has - for example - a Divine check and I'm playing a character whose best dice is a Wisdom dice, despite the fact that they also have a Weapon of a non-Divine spell. When this happens it is sometimes very hard to persuade the game to let me roll any other type of dice. (it also happens when I'm only using a Blessing - it adds 2D4 of Disable, when I want 1D10 of Wisdom) Fiddling with the Skill selector at the top of the screen "eventually* fixes it - most times.

Try posting screen shots or full descriptions of the cards played, somebody here will help you figure it out.

(BTW, I'm not disagreeing with you when you say that there are some serious glitches!)

Edited by mccrispy

I just came here to report the same bug.

I'm on an iPhone 5S and this happened multiple times in the same game:

1. Defeat Foxglove lady.

2. Find Skinsaw Man in The Warrens and put him on top of the Warrens location deck.

3. My rogue proceeds to encounter him that turn. She's alone in the location, so he gets his 1d4 increased difficulty plus the -5 difficulty for defeating the Foxglove lady.

4. First phase goes as expected.

5. Second phase he has a difficulty of 27+. I got close to beating him here once thanks to backstab etc but never managed it, so I was always out of cards for...

6. There is a third phase with the difficulty one would expect for the second phase.

3. My rogue proceeds to encounter him that turn. She's alone in the location, so he gets his 1d4 increased difficulty plus the -5 difficulty for defeating the Foxglove lady.

This shouldn't be possible, as only Kyra can defeat Iesha Foxglove and get the -5 bonus vs. Skinsaw Man.

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.