So, I have seen some vague hints at rare and legendary cards. Is there like a list somewhere with these? Searching isn't really turning anything up for me. I dropped some gold on some chests yesterday, and I think I got one fancy orange border card. 

Thanks

So far as I'm aware, there is no list of the various treasure cards and their stats, including the legendaries. Would be great if there was, but nope!

There isn't a detailed list of card stats because it runs afoul of Paizo's community use guidelines.  

Sure, nothing is really stopping anyone, but Pathfinder is a game for cool people, and it would be tremendously uncool not to respect the wishes of the developers.

Yeah, I don't need stats or anything. But, a list with vague references to what the cars do would be pretty handy. Also, something to look at and think, "Wow. I need to get more chests".

Now, admittedly, I'm ignorant of such issues. But, how would posting cards that Obsidian created for the game be against The Paizo Guidelines?

Yeah, I don't need stats or anything. But, a list with vague references to what the cars do would be pretty handy. Also, something to look at and think, "Wow. I need to get more chests".

Now, admittedly, I'm ignorant of such issues. But, how would posting cards that Obsidian created for the game be against The Paizo Guidelines?

Yeah, I'm the same. Ignorant... I don't understand how this could be an issue. Edited by Fcknuckle67

Feel free to ask the devs yourself during their Twitch Q&A tomorrow.

But keep in mind:

1. Some of the treasure cards aren't Obsidian originals, and just came from other published Adventure Paths.

2. Even if Obsidian did create the card, it still doesn't imply that they have the rights to let anyone put them up online.  Nathan Davis has alluded to an approval process several times, and it wouldn't be unrealistic to assume everything is still Paizo's IP.

Don't get me wrong.  I think it would be super-cool to have a good card database online (and it would take no time at all to put together).  It would have been tremendously helpful back when I played the tabletop version.  It's just that the Community Use Policy frowns on such an endeavor.

• Like 1

It's a little frustrating, but I do understand why tabletop companies don't like people posting unabridged versions of their stuff online. Anyhoo, what you could do is just create a list that names the various cards and gives them ratings without breaking down their exact stats.

Like, saying, hey Shock Glaive: A++ get as many of these as you can, or Haste: A good spell that will make you happy.

Edited by Nym