Daily gold time limit?

Manrata

Question

I've bought the daily gold reward from the store, and now it says 30 days remaining on the buy part.

Does this mean the daily gold only works for 30 days? If yes, is that 30 real days, or 30 pick-up days?

And still if yes, this is absolutely BS, nowhere before buying, or after did it indicate this was a limited time purchase.

6 answers to this question

The subscription is for 30 days.. you can still buy another one afterwards. It doesn't stack so it doesn't make sense to purchase more than 1 before your current subscription ends.

Each day you pick up daily gold from the store page. If you miss a day.. then you don't get that gold!

30 calendar days.  Collect the gold once a day, with newday at 5PM Pacific Time (0000 UTC).  Miss it, and you lose out on that day's 200 gold.

Yes, I've figured that, and I would still come back and say ^#{% Obsidian, for not writing that on it before I bought it.

I'm not the type to go into a game every day, if I lose some daily gold, fine, but the time limit is NOT okay, since it was not mentioned before purchase, or even indicated in an understandable way after.

I never spend money on temporary stuff, only permanent, and this really annoys me.

The subscription is for 30 days.. you can still buy another one afterwards. It doesn't stack so it doesn't make sense to purchase more than 1 before your current subscription ends.

Each day you pick up daily gold from the store page. If you miss a day.. then you don't get that gold!

So pay half the price of 4000 gold, and for 30 actions, in 30 days I get 6000, if I do it.

Sham deal, I want my money back, besides the game bugged out so much I can't play it.

30 calendar days.  Collect the gold once a day, with newday at 5PM Pacific Time (0000 UTC).  Miss it, and you lose out on that day's 200 gold.

Yes, I've figured that, and I would still come back and say ^#{% Obsidian, for not writing that on it before I bought it.

I'm not the type to go into a game every day, if I lose some daily gold, fine, but the time limit is NOT okay, since it was not mentioned before purchase, or even indicated in an understandable way after.

I never spend money on temporary stuff, only permanent, and this really annoys me.

Wow dude, might want to take a chill pill.  It's very clear in the app that you have to return to the app once a day to collect the gold:

"Collect 200 gold once per day by returning to the store and clicking the 'Pick up Daily Gold' button when it's lit up.  Remember to log in each day to collect your gold.  If you do not claim it, you lose it for that day."

Edit: just realized the issue you have is that it's a limited time.  You said yourself that it's half the price of the 4000 gold option for 6000.  If it makes you feel better, just don't open the app for 10 days of the 30 and you will have gotten the same effect as if you spent twice as much money.

Edited by stevozip

Not sure what is meant here by "time limit" You have a 24 window to pick up your daily gold. It is just that the window starts and ends at 5pm instead of mindnight or whatever. Not sure how that's a big deal.

EDIT: looked at that again, you're complaining about the 30-day time limit? Did you really think for 2 bucks they were going to give you free extra gold forever? Like you pointed out, You're paying less than any other gold bundle for potentially more gold. Heck, if you only log in for a third of the days (10 times total), you end up getting the gold at the same rate as if you bought any of the other bundles.

10 days nets you 2,000 gold for your $2 investment. That's 1,000 gold per $1

Even at the "best" return rate, the 20,000 gold for $20 is 1,000 gold for $1

9,000 gold pack is 900 gold for $1

4,000 gold pack is 800 gold for $1

That means you have to pick up less than half of your dailies to get more gold per dollar than any other bundle

Edited by Kiirnodel