Why are 99% of Twi'leks green?????

Well there are all different coloured twi'leks, but I also noticed that in the original KOTOR 99.9 percent of twi'leks were green, except for Mission, Zhar, Bolook and Yuthura, and the cantina dancers.

Should I change the name of this thread then??? <_<

If you feel like it lol I dunno, I s'pose the title wasn't very specific.

Well there are all different coloured twi'leks, but I also noticed that in the original KOTOR 99.9 percent of twi'leks were green, except for Mission, Zhar, Bolook and Yuthura, and the cantina dancers.

I see. There were also the slaves in Davik's quaters, but I don't remember if they were green or not.

I see. There were also the slaves in Davik's quaters, but I don't remember if they were green or not.

Yeah they were green - except for one I think. There was also that twi'lek that tells Bastila her mother is on Tatooine - she was a beige colour.

Yeah they were green - except for one I think. There was also that twi'lek that tells Bastila her mother is on Tatooine - she was a beige colour.

I should have said this in my previous post, but forgot, the twi'lek that talks about Bastila's mother is also wearing the same thing as all other female twi'leks in the game, except for Yuthura and Janice Nall.

I should have said this in my previous post, but forgot, the twi'lek that talks about Bastila's mother is also wearing the same thing as all other female twi'leks in the game, except for Yuthura and Janice Nall.

THey need to make more blue ones.

• 2 weeks later...

NERDNESS ALERT!!!!

Red Twi'leks are rare Twi'leks, and are called Lethan Twi'leks...

Blue Twi'leks are also supposed to be rare Twi'leks, named Rutian Twileks...

Green Twi'leks are most likely the common color of the species...

Purple, well I don't know that answer...

P.S. Yuthura is HOT! :blink:

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: