What are you playing right now

Rosbjerg

Tried to go back to my Skyrim playthrough. It appears some not particularly smart guy at Bethesda figured it would be a nice touch to lock people out of kb/mouse controls when a controller is plugged in (can't even get into menus with Escape). So Alt+F4 it was and I guess it's either unplugging the controller or back to Forza... (for which I *do* use that controller). Ugh.

Oh yeah, also not bothering with the "enhanced" Skyrim since I can't just copy/past my entire mod setup.

Edited by marelooke

Finally got around to downloading the White Marsh DLCs for PoE.  Haven't played it yet.

On the PS4, still going through Witcher 3.  I'm trying to level up enough to play the two expansions with my second character (this Geralt's more of a heartless bastard than the first time through).  I'm at the Isle of Mists quest, so almost there.

• Like 1

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Upgrading my wolf armor is getting tedious, mainly because I keep forgetting you have to have the previous set in your inventory in order to upgrade it.  Problem is, I don't like lugging around extra gear when I'm not using it.  So after I find the new armor diagrams, I end up having to go back to my inventory stash location to pick it up, then fast-travel to wherever the armorer and blacksmith are that can upgrade it.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

There is way, way too much junk crafting in Witcher 3. If I could just buy the upgrades, instead of having to remember all the ingredients and running around in the gameworld for hours, that would be SO good.

Or how about this: Just let me find the weapons and clothes like it has been done in games 10 years ago.

Just imagine Gothic 1/2 with you having to craft all your gear... wtf.

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Just got done exploring Blackreach in Skyrim. Now to find some more dwemer ruins.

• Like 1

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Just got done exploring Blackreach in Skyrim. Now to find some more dwemer ruins.

Blackreach is one of my favourite locations in Skyrim, such a wow moment first time round.

Its my favorite in Skyrim. I spent most of my day's playing time slowly exploring it.

• Like 1

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Finished roaming around the starting area of New Vegas, now I'm on my way to Novac and the open world proper.  I'm having the same old issue of "I wanna be a piece of ****" but I always end up being a good guy.

Edited by WDeranged

Finished roaming around the starting area of New Vegas, now I'm on my way to Novac and the open world proper.  I'm having the same old issue of "I wanna be a piece of ****" but I always end up being a good guy.

Same. Never have the incentive to join Legion despite planning on it. Maybe I'll do it this time once finishing the DLCs.
  • Like 1

Same. Never have the incentive to join Legion despite planning on it. Maybe I'll do it this time once finishing the DLCs.

Yeah, all these years and I've never done a Legion run.  At least it means there's always a reason for another playthrough  :dancing:

• Like 1

Finished ME3. Everyone died, sad.

Well, time to find something new to play

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Finished ME3. Everyone died, sad.

Well, time to find something new to play

Fingers crossed that's the canon ending.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

"Finished ME3. Everyone died, sad."

Is it possible to only have Shepard survive?

Don't think so, I don't have the extended stuff installed but your squaddies and the Normandy die with a low EMS and a low EMS destroy won't have the Shepard breathing scene.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra