Stuck on Tutorial

kurtwasiluk

Question

I keep trying but am stuck in the Farmhouse of the tutorial trying to get the Codex. i've managed to get Ameiko to assist and see a 6 sided and 4 sided dice. However, I can't seem to roll them. Is there a bug here or is there a detailed step by step that can get me unstuck?

What device type are you on? iPad

What version of the OS are you running? iOS 10.0.1

What model is the device? iPad Pro

What is your PFID#? (Located in the settings menu)A4A5624BB46405A2

Edited by kurtwasiluk
  • Like 1

14 answers to this question

yep, the scenario is this:

i got to the point where the card i play for is the codex, i switched to Ameiko's character and recharged a card to get the extra dice, i then switched back to the warrior but the dice are frozen on the screen and i can't roll them no matter what.

i tried switching back to Ameiko and recharge different cards but no matter what i recharged in the warrior i couldn't roll the dice

I'm also having this problem. I get to where I switch to Ameiko and I use her power, then there's nothing to tell me what to do next and I've tried selecting cards, rolling dice, nothing. I've restarted it twice with the same problem. Also on iPad.

I'm also having this problem. I get to where I switch to Ameiko and I use her power, then there's nothing to tell me what to do next and I've tried selecting cards, rolling dice, nothing. I've restarted it twice with the same problem. Also on iPad.

Can you provide a screenshot of where you are stuck at?

POSSIBLE SOLUTION

I had the same problem, I couldn't roll the die when the Codex was drawn at the Farmhouse.  
(TL:DR - It was because I didn't pick a card after using Ameiko's refresh ability)

The issue was after selecting Ameiko and using her "Refresh" Power, you need to select a card from your hand (Either the Amulet of Life or Samisen, or both)  and click the "Refresh" button that is DIRECTLY to the RIGHT of the card. The refresh button will be hard to see because it will be UNDERNEATH the tutorial tooltip. After you select a card and use the Refresh power more dice will appear on the screen and then you can roll the dice. 

I attached a screenshot of a similar example of where the "Bury" button beside a card is hidden under the tutorial tooltip. 

t6SjUDb.jpg

• Like 1

I had the same problem on a Galaxy Tab A6.

What helped for me when I wasn't able to roll the dice to get the Codex: Tap the settings icon in the lower left corner, then tap "Main menu" there. And in the main menu, tap "Continue". This took me back to the Farmhouse and I was able to roll the dice.