Heroic & Legendary - no gold

Rom129DCS

Question

I didn't realize playing Story mode in Heroic and Legendary got extra things. My party of 2 (Thief & Cleric) received gold for two out of three heroic and one out of three Legendary. My party of 6 (Monk, Fighter, Wizard, Thief, Druid, Cleric - can never remember the names) did two out of three Heroic. No gold. I did one Heroic 1st time through because the Wizard had died. I wanted him to get the reward. I cab't recall if I got gold at that time.

Has anyone else experienced this?

2 answers to this question

At the moment you can't earn money replaying Normal/Heroic. At Legendary you still get full reward replaying.

It seems a design choice developers did. A good part of this community is trying to persuade them to restore the little reward in gold players could take with lower difficulties. You are the last player who joined us for that :)

• Like 1

Then why does it show Gold for party size when I look at the specifications for the mission say for a party size of two I'd get 150 Gold and for a party of six I get 300/350 (don't have it open so can't remember)?

FYI - I sent my original message from my Galaxy Nook.  I can't seem to find the threads that bring up topics, start one, and then get on a computer later only to find the discussion has been going on for a long time.

Edited by Rom129DCS