Demonbane Longsword +2

Urtar37

Question

7 answers to this question

I don't think they can add banes to Rise of the RuneLords digital version if not already included. In fact Demonbane Longsword comes from a different game pack for what I can see googling.. Also the boons in treasure cards are light alteration to simplify player survival through scenarios. Where have you found it (I can't check the game at the moment)?

I don't mean to be mean or rude, butI played through the entire physical AP, and there were no Demons, so why is this card even useful. Are you gonna add cards that have the Demon trait, or am I never gonna use this with Amiri.

Well, Amiri can carry 5 weapons, so you can just look at it like an extra instance of Longsword +2 for her to equip.  There are after all only so many Flaming Ranseurs +3, Giant Clubs +3, Shortspears +3.... Oh, wait...

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

I don't think they can add banes to Rise of the RuneLords digital version if not already included. In fact Demonbane Longsword comes from a different game pack for what I can see googling.. Also the boons in treasure cards are light alteration to simplify player survival through scenarios. Where have you found it (I can't check the game at the moment)?

It looks like a treasure card for AD4.  It's in the game, but I haven't found it yet, so I can't see the stats, and it doesn't appear that there's anything on Google yet.

It uses:

strength/meele + 1d8 + 2, recharge to add 1d6 + Force, extra 1d8 if bane is a demon.

It's good only if you meet a demon or you have many weapons.

No idea where we could find one demon in RofR.. Perhaps next patch could add new scenario power to transform all the banes in demons ... as Demoniac Lock Door! 

Edited by RedPred

regardless of the demon power, it is one of the few weapons that you can recharge to get extra dice instead of discarding. When Amiri has 2 weapons in hand, you can recharge the longsword to open up your hand. I think the recharge power is far more useful than the extra die for demon, even if there were lots of demons in the game.

• Like 1

Yes recharging is good. But the number of weapon card you have is significant because if you recharge it and there aren't any other weapon cards in your hand, you have to stop exploration normally. So if you have several weapons is acceptable, if you have only one not always.

I don't mean to be mean or rude, butI played through the entire physical AP, and there were no Demons, so why is this card even useful.

So, in AD6, there is the monster Shemhazian Demon. Yey?

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.