Guard Dog

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you support?

• Hillary Clinton/Tim Kaine Democrat
    • DonaldTrump/Mike Pence Republican
    • Gary Johnson/Bill Weld Libertarain
    • Jill Stein/Ajamu Barka Green Party
    • Darrell Castle/Scott Bradley Constitution Party

Perhaps I should edit the poll, to somehow emulate the great American tradiftion that underpins the country's democracy. Gerrymandering, I mean.

That cannot affect Presidential elections. Congressional elections however.... different story.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Perhaps I should edit the poll, to somehow emulate the great American tradiftion that underpins the country's democracy. The Electoral College, I mean. :biggrin:

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

If the Internet would've voted, then Ron Paul would've been president long ago.

383n00.jpg

• Like 4

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

I had another meme in mind but that one was better.

Thomas Sowell

I might vote Green or Libertarian as a protest vote, but beyond that, the matter is out of my hands. Bernie Sanders remains the only person I would have seriously voted for in this election.

Edited by Bartimaeus

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

Who voted for Trump, this is no judgement call I am just interested?

If I was asked to guess I would WOD, sharp_one, Sarex   and Hiro would be definite Trump supporters 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

,"his is no judgement call"

L0L You can't even be honest.

For that lie, I checked off Trump. :)

Volo, it always hurts my feelings when you question the veracity of my comments

It is always a personal choice who we decide to vote for, people have their reasons and we need to respect that. All that could be asked is if you decided to vote for Trump is " what about Trump made you decide to vote for him " ?

This shouldn't be an issue as there could be many reasons people decided to vote Trump, I am not going to question that

But you clearly aren't taking this poll seriously as you far too influenced by what I think....you voted Trump because I asked a simple question. I shouldn't have such an influence on your life and your decisions. Remember volo I am just a name on a forum ...dont worry about the perceived and exaggerated  impact you think I have  :biggrin:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I'm curious who is showing love to Darrell Castle. But I wouldn't ask. Asking who you voted for is considered impolite in the US.

Edited by Guard Dog

Thomas Sowell

Surprised at the results so far, m'self. Trump isn't losing by as much as I would expect. Johnson is tied with Clinton. Course, self reporting polls on the webs ain't exactly most reliable, but it's interesting all things considered. Don't say anything about the American electorate, but does say something about us. I'd tell you for whom I voted, but I didn't vote in the poll. If I had to vote for anyone, it would probably be Johnson, reckon. Would rather have Trump than Clinton, but that's because I see him more as a comical figure and see her as more diabolical. Her VP would be a better pick than her. Course, Pence would be a better pick as president than Trump, so there it is.

As a bear in winter, so must I too hibernate soon.

I was surprised Jill Stein got so many votes. I figured KP but that's about it.

• Like 1

Thomas Sowell

I don't care who wins

just leave rest of the world alone

14089088_10154475236387726_2558859336920

• Like 3

Thomas Sowell

I was surprised Jill Stein got so many votes. I figured KP but that's about it.

Jill Stein has been empowered by Gaia and will push her opponents into a green inferno.

• Like 2

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

If I was in America and the left hadn't created the SJW's and done all the damage Obama has done, I'd have voted Libertarian, but think Trump is needed to undo all of that.

I still don't get this line of thinking.  It sounds a lot like "I don't like the way these people act and what they stand for, so I'm going to act exactly like them but take a stand for the opposite stuff."

There is a middle ground here.  It's quite large.  

Clinton and Trump are both looking like heavy handed, big government authoritarian types to me. That they want to use (abuse) the power of the government to do different things does not make it OK. No matter how much you might agree with what a President is doing, if they are exceeding the power of the Government or their office as defined in the US Constitution it is a very bad thing. The 10th Amendment has been virtually nullified by Federal Government overreach. This is NOT a good thing. It doesn't matter if the outcome of the overreach is considered good if it means accepting that the political power of the State and people is lessened and the Federal Government is strengthened.  The ends don't justify the means.

The only way to "fix" this problem is to elect people whose very political philosophy is founded on rolling back government power. The Republicrats and Dempublicans like power. The will not give it up on their own. It has to be taken away from them. The only way to do that is be electing someone else. The only political party right now that meets that description is the Libertarian Party. And in 2 of the big 5 polls their candidate is within the margin of error to be in the debates. 

Thomas Sowell

In a democracy, the ends don't justify the means. The means are the ends because democracy without laws is mob rule. Whatever ends you seek, if you destroy the framework of your government to do it, then the end is either chaos or a strongman.

If I was in America and the left hadn't created the SJW's and done all the damage Obama has done, I'd have voted Libertarian, but think Trump is needed to undo all of that.

What damage are you referring to?

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

The damage of New Age Nazism ie. SJW nazis.

It used to be it was the Right who I had to fight so they wouldn't enslave me by telling me what i can watch, eat, drink, read, say,or play. Now it is the Left that does.

The Left is evil SJW Nazism. PERIOD.

Edited by Volourn
  • Like 1

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I'm curious who is showing love to Darrell Castle. But I wouldn't ask. Asking who you voted for is considered impolite in the US.

I don't know much about him personally, but the Constitution party policies appeal to me.

• Like 1
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

They can suppress third party all they want. I know all my Bernie friends are supporting Jill Stein

Weird. Thought I responded. Heard tell somewhere that Stein is going to be on the ballot in over 40 states. Don't know if that's true. Think Johnson will be on all of them. Same unverified source.

I think Johnson being on all 50 was confirmed. Don't know about Jill Stein.

• Like 1

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.