1.1.3 Sihedron Medallion and Amulet of Life Bug

kevzen151

Question

I believe I found a bug with the Sihedron Medallion and Amulet of Life where they are not properly reducing combat damage. I fought Rogors Craesby with Sajan and lost the second combat check by 5. I had a locked symbol on the Sihedron Medallion so it wouldn't reduce damage by 4. I ended up having to discard my whole hand. I had a similar situation occur with the Amulet of Life.

The rules say if a card reduces damage with no type listed, it reduces all types of damage.

Sihedron Medallion - discard this card to reduce damage dealt to you by 4.

Amulet of Life - discard this card to reduce damage dealt to you by 3.

Love the game so keep up the good work. Thanks for looking into this issue.

3 answers to this question

Did you use any Item card on your combat check? In that case, the "Taking Damage" step is still part of the check, and you're still subject to the limit of "1 card per type per check".

(For example: If you're playing Sajan and you revealed Amulet of Mighty Fists or somesuch to add to your combat check - you won't be allowed to play any Items to reduce the damage if you fail)

Edited by Longshot11
  • Like 1

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.