Be careful salvaging cards for gold in the vault.

For me at least in the new version it looked like I was getting gold for them but my total never went up :(

It wasn't a lot in the end but still 2 - 300 odd gold up in smoke.

Its a visual bug only, you need to restart the app to see the new total. Annoying, but just that, no gold lost

You cannot salvage without a working connection to the servers.  

Even if your app isn't displaying the results correctly, the transaction actually happened out there in the Cloud and your gold total should have been updated.  It shouldn't be possible to salvage cards from your deck and have them disappear for zero gold.

The problem, like its stated in the bug report, is that even if logged in, the gold value isnt properly updated in the Store panel after salvaging cards, a restart of the app is required, and obviously originates some confusion, its something that needs to be fixed.

And while its not the case here, while it shouldnt, it does not mean it cant happen.

Edited by PRuano

It's really unbelievable, but I have seen with my eyes almost 8 salvaged cards for 8-15 gold in a row from 2 chests, show +2(?) gold on the same constant total amount that pops up on the side. Also if re-login solves, the transaction system is still bugged significantly after five months since release.

The problem, like its stated in the bug report, is that even if logged in, the gold value isnt properly updated in the Store panel after salvaging cards, a restart of the app is required, and clearly originates some confusion

Agreed.  Just wanted to let everyone know that the server should be crediting your account the salvage gold.  Whether or not the client is seeing it is a different issue.

I assume this is the bug report you posted.

• Like 1