Missing gold for surplus cards at the end of scenario

RedPred

Question

Hi guys, I think that today I didn't get gold for the cards discarded at the end of the scenario. I think it's about 300 gold, not a big problem, but I discovered that PFID code was assent and it said instead I wasn't logged in. But the scenario reward was added regularly after my scenarios (I also bought 3 chests during the day, that is why I noticed it) and main screen box said I was logged in GooglePlayGames. PFID then returned restarting the app.

Perhaps it could be related to the patch or something occasional. But you can easily check it if there are anomalies.

Here the my id:  3D4E62915170C421

• Like 1

8 answers to this question

A more detailed analysis finds that the post-scenario card salvage is no longer part of the game.

It's not a bug that you aren't receiving a little extra gold each scenario; it looks to be deliberately gone (unless that's a bug in of itself, but I doubt it).

Edit: I can't spell

Edited by Ethics Gradient

Not sure I follow what's being discussed here.  Do you mean that the cards you acquire during explorations in story mode that you can't keep in your decks were rewarding gold after resetting the decks?

Yes.  Up until now, all those cards you didn't keep after a scenario got "salvaged" on their way back to the vault.

It never usually amounted to much.  Maybe 5-30 gold depending on your haul.  The little gold animation was on the far right of the screen and disappeared fast.  The only way to really tell anything happened was to take note of your gold after the scenario (the cool numbers "crashing" animation), and compare it to your gold when you're back on the the world map.

Yes indeed. There was a post-scenario salvage that was mostly not visible to players that granted salvage gold for cards not kept. With the inclusion of daily challenges and more things to come, we felt it was time to remove this extra semi-visible gold infusion. We apologize for not mentioning this in the patch notes.

Oh.. that was a funny aspect that make the scenario played differently for me. I could always try to collect as many boon cards as possible to have a better outcome, instead to rush everywhere.  And that play style drained a lot of 'resources' in legendary 6-party, adding an other challenge in the challenge. My personal record was 30 collected cards...

At least my scenarios will be a little faster and easier now.

Thanks for clarification Nathan.