Post your ideas as to what the 'twist' will be!

My thought:

Halfway through the game the player discover he/she is DEAD, that only Kreia can see him/her, and that now he/she must help Kreia to discover all the ghosts plaguing her are actually just asking for help! Watch for the color red on the second time playing!

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Alternatively:

The game is played in reverse, starting with the character finishing off the last Sith Lord, only to learn by the end of the game that he killed the REAL Sith Lord ages ago and, due to his short term memory problems, he's been misleading himself with sticky notes the whole time! The first game ever where you go from the epic levels to level one as the game proceeds!

Whatever they decide the plot twist to be, I just hope it isn't just a rehash of KOTOR1 with you suddenly being told you're [enter main bad guy's name] and had your memory altered. :(

My guess is that you actually DON'T have the use of the Force, and that Krea chick is using the Force through you, making you believe you have it, for some unknown reason. ;)

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

There was a bunch of suggestions recently here http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=695

Apart from that, I could imagine a story, where you play a "Jolee" type character, battling your consciousness over something that got you (deservedly ?) exiled in the past. Perhaps you have the DNA of an ancient Sith Lord ? Sith fanatics have destroyed the jedi order to get to you and try to recruit you ? Your ex-spouse/child other family member is the new dark lord ? ? :(

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I like the Tarintino idea :( Although they all sound GREAT! lol

No . . . the twist is . . . huh. *Thinks. Hurts herself.* Damn.

Er, I'll cheap out: there is no big twist, they're just saying that to make everyone break their brains and stay interested :D

No? Huh.

Okay, your Revan's twin . . . no, I don't think so (it's quarter to six am. I'm a tad brain dead).

You're Malak, who just had proper jaw surgery.

Or . . . The twist is that the whole game is a dream of Revan's, who suddenly wakes up in a cold sweat as he/she is about to be struck down. He/she then takes a drink of water off his/her bedside table and goes back to sleep once he/she made sure the stuffed Malak is still on the couch, where it's supposed to be.

There was a bunch of suggestions recently here http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=695

Apart from that, I could imagine a story, where you play a "Jolee" type character, battling your consciousness over something that got you (deservedly ?) exiled in the past. Perhaps you have the DNA of an ancient Sith Lord ? Sith fanatics have destroyed the jedi order to get to you and try to recruit you ? Your ex-spouse/child other family member is the new dark lord ? <insert combined works of your favourite writer here> ? ;)

Bah! All nonsense.

My third guess:

In the midst of the last battle, it's all revealed to be a computer game, and the Sith and Jedi battle spills into the offices of Obsidian, and from there to a Broadway-style theatre that....suddenly....appeared next to the offices of Obsidian, where the Sith and Jedi proceed to get into a rough-and-tumble battle royale against a group of ambiguously gay male dancers!

"This is a closed set!"

"Piss on you, I'm workin' for Feargus Urquhart!"

"NOT IN THE FACE!"

(P.S. I have a confession to make; I mostly posted this to make bad puns out of old movies.) :(

The Ebon Hawk is actually composed entirely of MARIJUANA being smuggled across the border, and due to a poorly aimed force lightning it ignites, causing the entire last Sith base to mellow out, eat lots of pizza, and cheer as you sing onstage in a pink tutu!

"Jedi talkin' to me try to tell me how to live!

But I don't listen to 'em 'cause my head is like a syve!"

The Ebon Hawk is actually composed entirely of MARIJUANA being smuggled across the border, and due to a poorly aimed force lightning it ignites, causing the entire last Sith base to mellow out, eat lots of pizza, and cheer as you sing onstage in a pink tutu!

"Jedi talkin' to me try to tell me how to live!

But I don't listen to 'em 'cause my head is like a syve!"

ROFLMAO! Yes! This is the one!!! Bing bing bing, we found it people.

:(

ROSEBUD WAS REVAN'S SLED! IT WAS HIS SLED!

At last, the moment of truth.

Entrering the bridge of the doomed ship, trapped by gravity, pulled unrelently towards to ever growing disc of this uncharted moon...

The dark lord is going to feel retribution...

Lightsabers flashing in the dark, you circle around each other...

Dancing a tango of death...

Apair of feline predators...

Each waiting for the other make the first move, with either mind or body, that fraction of a second, where a fast counter action may decide the outcome...

You have trouble breathing, struggling to keep your anger under control...

Small beads of sweat trickle down your forehead, you cannot wipe it away, that would mean instant death...

You *will* make the dark lord pay, you *will* see justice done...

Justice ?...

If somebody had told you, that there would be justice in deliberate killing another living being, you would preached the sermons you knew by heart then...

How hollow those teachings sounds now, there is only the dark lord, you and *justice*...

Justice *has* to be done, how could it not....

Why ?...

Why was it you ? You, who had to dispense justice ?....

No time for such thoughts, focus... observe... wait...

Again, why ?...

When did you start down this path ?...

All because os *this* ?...

All beacuse you discovBING!

Windows has encounted an error, the application will be shut down and an error log written

The Bill Gates plot :ph34r:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

in homage to the biggest movie twists of the past 20 years, it will be one of the following:

1. malak's your dad.

2. T4 sees dead people.

3. bastila is really a guy.

4. T4 is keyser soze.

5. the sith lords are just projections of your alternate personalities.

dumber than a bag of hammers

you find out that jolee is your father and that carth onasi is your cousin. all the sith lords have been in your final class at the jedi academy and have only become evil because you wouldn't let them play with your saber.

suddenly a hutt bursts in and turns of the holosuite and you find out that you are not in star wars but star trek! oh no! what vicious plan have the cardassians (three of them dressed as one hutt) have plottet against the federation this time?

fortunately, the silver surfer crashes through the hull of the cardassian ship and you manage to escape on the comet that was kept in the hangar bay (comet is captain futures ship by the way).

while trying to escape, a swarm of mynocks (mynocks? here? in star trek?) is drawn into your turbines and you crash on an abandoned planet. however, you are not the only one who crashed there. as it gets pitch dark, thousands of vile beasts swoop on your crash-mates to devour them. you are lucky as you are able to establish contact with their ruler, tar-zen

you debate on issues of zen with him as -again - suddenly a rip in the fabric of space and time opens and two men in black step out. they vaporize both of you.

the end.

It's very hard to be polite if you're a cat.

The big twist in this game... hmm...

You're actually immortal. Each time you're killed, you lose your memory. Err.. No, that's been done already..

Well.. Revan is lost in space and (probably) Bastila with him. Uhm... How about that you're actually Darth Bandon? Or the Sith guvna' at the Taris sith base?

"You have offended my family, and you have offended the Shaolin temple." Bruce Lee, Enter the Dragon

You're actually immortal. Each time you're killed, you lose your memory. Err.. No, that's been done already..

Hey, they SAID 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it.' :)

For some strange reason, every time you die a 'reload?' screen flashes before your eyes. With a click of yes, you find yourself only moments before your death...errr, presuming you've saved! Who is responsible for this condition? Why can't you die!? You must seek out the most foul and evil of the old Sith, Pavel Ruzzlewell, and convince her to return your mortality....all the while accompanied by the wacky antics of Gorte the Lecherous Torture Droid!

droid.jpg

OH MY GODS! NOW I REMEMBER THAT! FAMILY GUY!

Okay, I read the Rosebud and I was like "crap, I KNOW that from somewhere, what is it?" And for the life of me couldn't remember. Then I just wandered back and BOOM, got it!

FUNNY! :) er, delayed reaction, sorry :p

If I were a mod I would lock this topic.

thanks, but i reckon this thread is for those who aren't self-important little prigs.

I'm just saying what the right thing would be. I mean it wouldn't be cool for two of the same threads floating around, but that really isn't my problem to worry about so I'm just going to leave it as it is.

You really want these responses in your thread? :) Seems a little control freak like yourself would like to keep your thread nice and serious while the jokers screw around here. Glad you aren't a mod so you can't lock any post with humour.