Received dice from multiple chests, not available to assign to characters.

HambreDave

Question

I opened up about 20 chests today that were left over from the Humble Bundle. I was rewarded with multiple dice sets like pink, blue steele, and some others. When I go to the party screen, choose a character, tap the dice button, none of the dice that I earned are available. Every single option has a zero quantity next to it. Also if I go into the vault and look at my collection they are all zeroes. 

Am I missing an unlock somewhere? Shouldn't the dice sets I unlocked show up on this page?

Thank you for your help!

Dave

3 answers to this question

I have the same issue. I opened 20 chests last night and I received several dice colors (off the top of my head... blue steel, Moss, light green, 2 whites, rose). None of the are showing up in my vault under dice. The only color that shows up is the default blue x6. I've closed and restarted the app several times, but they still don't show up. The cards I unlocked with the chests are showing up in the vault just not the dice.

it's a server glitch that happens occasionally. I lost 500 treasure cards for 24 hours one time and was a bit panicked, but they showed up later all the same. this also happens with dice as I have had all my dice disappear as well, but they eventually find their way back home.

also post your PFID and the devs can look into it if it doesn't get fixed.