Quest Mode Characters Available on Multiple Devices

I thought Quest Mode characters were stored locally on the device, but when I installed the game on my iPhone 5, the experienced characters from my iPad 4 were all there (more or less.  some progress was lost with a couple characters).  I will have to check on my iPad when I get home from work and check the progress loss.  I remember that happening to me with a previous update.  

The bigger issue is that one of my three Story Mode parties is missing.  Again, I will have to check my iPad when I get home and see if it is affected as well.  Anybody else seeing this?

• Like 1

I thought Quest Mode characters were stored locally on the device, but when I installed the game on my iPhone 5, the experienced characters from my iPad 4 were all there (more or less.  some progress was lost with a couple characters).  I will have to check on my iPad when I get home from work and check the progress loss.  I remember that happening to me with a previous update.  

The bigger issue is that one of my three Story Mode parties is missing.  Again, I will have to check my iPad when I get home and see if it is affected as well.  Anybody else seeing this?

Wow, you are correct. I just noticed that my itouch can finally download the game. And as you said everything from Ipad is on the itouch after it logged in. Either it save on the icloud or they are almost on the their way to unity the platform under one account. :)

Still wait for Patch 1.0.3.7 Banana Bundle :getlost: