[1.1.3] Dice colours! Many errors with "off turn" character's "contributed dice"

mccrispy

Question

Device: Hudl 2

PACG build: 1.1.3

I was looking forward to seeing contributed dice showing up as the colour of the contributing character. But it's broken :(

1) It seems to be passive effects that are most broken - Valeros's D4 to others at the location never shows up in his colour *unless the check is for a summoned Bane*.

2) Only the most recently contributed dice is shown in the correct colour (so if two blessings are added, one by each of two of turn characters, only the most recently added shows in the correct colour)

3) Undoing a played card causes confusion. I had Ezren's D12 show up in Valeros's colour after doing some shenanigans to figure out my best play

In the following screenies Valeros uses Orange dice, Lini uses Field Green and Ezren uses Outsider

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/riryz02m6zzg6hc/AADoLdIsBJJIqs9UYmhCv57ta?dl=0

Edited by mccrispy
  • Like 2

4 answers to this question

Sound like it set a Colour flag after one character does increase die, but does not Erastil that flag when action is canceled. And that causes this behaviour. Hmmm... It may be remeadeable. Hopefully in the next patch...

Good find!

No, it's more complicated than that - otherwise the behaviour would be simple and i wouldn't have multiple effects.
  • Like 1