Collection of graphic glitches with new UI

RedPred

Question

8 answers to this question

I can add a ui glitch I had today as well - sadly no screencap. When doing the daily challenge - the challenge bar is mixed with your hand, so instead of appearing on top of everything when you progress - it's in front of some but behind some cards making for a very odd experience.

In 'Party management' screen there are some strange numbers and colors.

Those are not new - I've had those for a while. But good call!

Also. Did someone screencap going into your character sheet from the location screen? Brings part of card overlay with you - I can confirm that it's cards that have been revealed that seems to not revert to their original depth placement (you can open a card, then tap character and see it minimize). Seems to be those that cause issues in your hand as well. Might be a lead to track this down.

Edited by Pengw1n
  • Like 1

Approach to tistle top - location power - when rolling 2d4 for extra difficulty of encountered goblins, dice are spaced at top of screen - off centre, and middle of the screen. Used to be grouped. - this is confimed with Goblin Raider Henchmen, Bruthazmus, Gogmurt and Bugbears. Pyro Goblins don't cause the dice to flip out.

Addendum: While some other goblins don't have the flipped out 2d4 roll for the adventure, Trapped Passageway does - so maybe anothe reason for it.

Tangletooth is displayed at the wrong depth. The player who encounters him (if someone else shares location) sees a blank space after the second player dispatches his summon.

Edited by Pengw1n

In 'Party management' screen there are some strange numbers and colors.

Those are not new - I've had those for a while. But good call!

Also. Did someone screencap going into your character sheet from the location screen? Brings part of card overlay with you - I can confirm that it's cards that have been revealed that seems to not revert to their original depth placement (you can open a card, then tap character and see it minimize). Seems to be those that cause issues in your hand as well. Might be a lead to track this down.

They were fixed with a patch a month ago. Like Wand of Enervation fix in the last patch... that make wand still remove dices.