Permadeath: OFF

Mode: Quest

Party Members: Valeros, Lini, Ezren

Turn Order: per party

Scenario: ?

Difficulty: Legendary

Wildcards: Full Packs, +?

Trigger: Kohl of UD

Valeros gained the Kohl with the help of a Blessing if Milan from Lini. He Discarded the Kohl to Examine the Location Deck but, although the LD was glowing (with a larger border than normal?), I could not Examine it regardless of how hard I tapped the screen :)

A Vault round-trip fixed this and I was able to Examine the deck.

3 answers to this question

I've since seen this type of issue on a number of occasions and have gained experience with finding my own workarounds. This one of those that is susceptible to a VRT (Vault Round-Trip).

For what-its-worth, the Vault round-trip appears very effective at clearing up some UI/UX issues.

In a technical sense, the Vault is not displayed "on top" of the gaming session, it initiates a whole scene change.  Once you exit the Vault, the App rebuilds your scenario from memory, resetting the display of cards, z-orders, selection panes, etc... back to the way they should be.

A VRT, however, is powerless against scripting glitches like Justice Ironbriar and his infinite spawning monsters.  That required a code fix, which thankfully happened in short order.