Known Issue: Latest update unplayable for Android phone users (Fixed)

Aarik D

Question

Hey everyone,

We sincerely apologies for the inconveniences. Just wanted to let you all know that we are aware of the issues the latest patch is causing major problems for Android phone users. We are working as fast as possible to get this issue resolved and will have a hotfix patch out as soon as we are able to.

Thank you for your understanding and patience. 

12 answers to this question

Still doesn't work, nothing changed. Do i have to wait for the hotfix to get to my region or something?
Screenshot #5

Also, the game now looks ugly on the phone, with text not fitting in text boxes. Is there a way to go back to the tablet view mode?
Screenshot #6

Edit: rehosted images, the links should work now.

Edited by mplain

Still doesn't work, nothing changed. Do i have to wait for the hotfix to get to my region or something?

Google tends to take a little bit to turn around multiple patches in a single day, they do this to discourage app creators to abuse multi-patching. The unfortunate side-effect is when a hotfix needs to happen, but the safety of the masses is more important than the boredom of the few

Screenshot #5

Also, the game now looks ugly on the phone, with text not fitting in text boxes. Is there a way to go back to the tablet view mode?

Screenshot #6

Edit: rehosted images, the links should work now.

YES PLEASE at least give me a tablet view mode. it was fine the way it was.

I'm on an iPad Air 1 running iOS 9.3.5. The PFID is A5946B13178D8E5B.

I'm playing story mode permadeath and the card images keep "sticking" in my hand area and other parts of the screen. Sometimes the image obscures the buttons, sometimes not. Cards don't appear to be arranged properly, either. This has started happening since the recent update.

I've found an issue with this latest update on my Note 5. During scenario 2-2 Crow Bait, if I lose more than 1 card due to damage and activate the scenario ability, I cannot choose a cardifferent to bury. The panel pops up to pick a card, but there's no button or other indication to bury a card. (I've noticed a few different Z-ordering issues here and there, so I'm thinking that may be the issue) The only thing I can do at this point is forfeit and try again :(

I'm on an iPad Air 1 running iOS 9.3.5. The PFID is A5946B13178D8E5B.

I'm playing story mode permadeath and the card images keep "sticking" in my hand area and other parts of the screen. Sometimes the image obscures the buttons, sometimes not. Cards don't appear to be arranged properly, either. This has started happening since the recent update.

I can confirm that.

KZeoF8M.pngAs you can see, Shock Glaive sticks out. Happened more when I did the daily challenge and progress bar poped up with multiple cards sticking out. This also happens when screen fades out when switching to another location.

Also game has problems wrapping locations text with few locations that has a lot of text.

I'm on Sony Experia M5, Android 6.0