Seelah ceaseless crusade not working

Dienikes

Question

13 answers to this question

No mate. I got unlocked some time ago before last patches and it has worked good until now.

But her ability is active just when you tab to pass the turn or to discards cards. You then will see the ability button on bottom right to get light and you can use it pushing it (is the same button position of the base ability, just it becomes active 2 times in her turn).

Anyone else having this issue?

I have the same problem, can't use Seelah's ceaseless crusade or Amiri's Move another at the end of turn in both story and quest mode. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Tab A, hope the devs can fix this bug.

Edited by LwwB12

Ok so i remade seelah just to see if ceaseless crusade would work on a new version and it's still not working at the end of the turn on every level and difficulty. Hope this can be fixed as I don't really want to restart my current party for the 3rd time due to an update.

I am running the game on an iPad Air 2 with iOS 9.3.5. PFID- F8DFCA6A3EAIDC44

It's not just ceaseless crusade... it's the whole "end of turn actions" that are messed up.

I can either use optional discard or use ceaseless crusade with Seelah, I can either use optional discard or end of turn move with Amiri, I can either use optional discard or look at the top card with Harsk, I can... well, you get the picture. Basically, if I tap the "Trashcan" icon at the top you get to use optional discard but not end of turn actions (I'm guessing that would apply to Stride, Haste and other spells and items with end of turn actions) and if I tap the "Next" icon at the side of the screen I get to use end of turn actions but don't get optional discard (unless I have more cards in hand then my hand size).

• Like 1

End of turn actions are messed up from the beginning I think, and you can't undo the last selection (also if it hasn't produced any result in the progression). If you activate 'Next' on the middle right side, than you can't activate discard anymore or come back to play different cards. That enables irreversibly just the last turn powers or cards if you have, but until you don't use them logically you could change your mind and undo to play differently or simply discard some cards.

For the abilities that don't trigger is very complex I think, because they works normally for other players with same os and same game version. So it's a problem in the game logic but that connects several variables we don't know.

Yes, but before this update when I taped "Trashcan" icon I'd get a choice whether to use a spell/item, character power or optional discard. There was an order in which you had to trigger those but you could do all of them. That is no longer possible since tapping "Trashcan" take you straight to optional discard...

• Like 1