Patch Notes for 1.1.3 is now live!

Updated UI doesn't feel thoroughly playtested. Discard & Bury buttons *behind* buttons/msgs, found villain and got stuck on animated flame page, loads of newel crashes. Note 3 and Nexus 6p.

I just restarted playing Magic 2015, and they also highlight playable cards -- but much more obviously!!! And it works *much* better.

Disappointed in new UI, but hopeful that support team will get it to work beautifully fast. I'm hopeful!!

Awesome! First patch in a while that updated smoothly with no update process issues. Of course I've logged 6 bugs after the first scenario, but nothing game-breaking this time around, it's mostly related to the UI changes and dice visuals. Perhaps we're moving toward a stable code base! I hope so.

You did read the previous comments right?...

I did, and your point is... what, exactly? I'm reporting my experience, not yours or anybody else's. I spot and report quite a number of bugs *every* release and this time around *I* have seen fewer game-breaking bugs than heretofore.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Quest Mode: Resolved an issue where characters that died or lost a scenario but leveled up were unable to acquire rewards.

Yesterday I did story mode, (3th story. First scenario. Normal). With Kyra and Mersiel. Kyra died and when I finished the scenario Meresiel got to pick an upgrade to one of her skills..but Kyra didn't. 

Quest Mode: Resolved an issue where characters that died or lost a scenario but leveled up were unable to acquire rewards.

Yesterday I did story mode, (3th story. First scenario. Normal). With Kyra and Mersiel. Kyra died and when I finished the scenario Meresiel got to pick an upgrade to one of her skills..but Kyra didn't. 

You were playing story mode not quest mode.

Also, if a character dies it doesn't get a reward