Gaining a card feat - can you see the available cards?

ferrisvalyn

Question

When you gain a card feat in the android phone version, is there a way to see what cards you currently have available BEFORE you select which card feat you want?  

I've been told that there is a method to do this in ipad version, but I've not been able to find one for the android phone version

• Like 1

4 answers to this question

I think ferrisvalen means "can you see the cards that you have in your deck at the end of the scenario?". I often want to add a card feat for a type of card that I've just gained (e.g. find an armour that would suit Lini, add Armour as a card feat for Lini so she can keep it instead of a crappy Basic card)

I know that the Gallery helps you see *new* cards that you've not found before, but it doesn't show what's in your decks and it doesn't show cards that you've had before but have found again in the last scenario.

Knowing what you have in your decks after the scenario really helps decide on card feats. Or it would, if you could do it!

Edited by mccrispy

I think ferrisvalen means "can you see the cards that you have in your deck at the end of the scenario?". I often want to add a card feat for a type of card that I've just gained (e.g. find an armour that would suit Lini, add Armour as a card feat for Lini so she can keep it instead of a crappy Basic card)

I know that the Gallery helps you see *new* cards that you've not found before, but it doesn't show what's in your decks and it doesn't show cards that you've had before but have found again in the last scenario.

Knowing what you have in your decks after the scenario really helps decide on card feats. Or it would, if you could do it!

That is precisely what I am talking about.  I might have picked up an awesome item, but I don't remember EVERY item I get (and i tend to pick up a lot), and if I want to target it to a character, it would really be useful.  

• Like 1