What the actual f_ck is Calzaru Erzen? Even Google turns up nothing.

Is this a Quest Mode-specific villain or something?

AD2... the bad brother of Ezio Auditore... :)

He is the guy that can stand up to fight you every time he roll 1-3 (based on difficulty) after you just won..

I read the name from the card image in Google images... I still miss a lot of names of cards... but you can look for him in the gallery :biggrin:

What the actual f_ck is Calzaru Erzen? Even Google turns up nothing.

Is this a Quest Mode-specific villain or something?

AD2... the bad brother of Ezio Auditore... :)

He is the guy that can stand up to fight you every time he roll 1-3 (based on difficulty) after you just won..

I read the name from the card image in Google images... I still miss a lot of names of cards... but you can look for him in the gallery :biggrin:

Aw, man. I was thinking it was some sort of bizarro-world Ezren easter egg villain.

• Like 1

For me, it's Iesha Foxglove. I seem to always summon her with low-Charisma characters, and I have to burn blessings like crazy (or just fail). I've only not summoned her twice (the same game with the same character, oddly). And is it me, or does the game never let me examine a location even when I beat her? That's happened more than once.

I have to laugh about Calzaru Erzen. Every single time that I've failed a check against him, I've rolled a 1 or 2 and had to reroll. The reroll has always gotten him. It's like the game feels sorry for me.

For me, Mammy Graul -- just too likely to find her late then run out of time. (I have started only playing 6 player parties to max gold). Although Calzaru is a close second!

There is also the fact that if a Villain is undefeated, it "drains" cards from the blessings deck equal to the number of open locations (if you were running out of time, that means you'll have even less time) and it does not automatically close the location where he/she was in. That's why I think Mammy Graul is the worst.

Edited by Saint Ajora