Augury and Scrying switch to caster's turn

Urtar37

Question

I had Harsk at the Shrine of Lamashtu and Ezren at the Old Light and it was Harsk's turn and the last turn of the game. I knew that the villain was in the Shrine due to the Mayor, but not how far from the top of the deck. I played Augury with Ezren, putting the villain on top of the Shrine, but it switched to Ezren's turn causing me to lose. Has anyone had this bug? Does anyone know any solutions

6 answers to this question

Why does Ezren casting Scrying during Harsk's turn end Harsk's turn (not sure that I have anyone with Scrying to check)? I know Augury can be cast "off-turn", isn't Scrying the same? There have been plenty of bugs with Augury being cast off-turn before now, so it wouldn't surprise me if this were a bug.

[1.1.4.3] experienced this bug when Ezren used Scrying out of turn to Scry a location that neither he nor the on-turn character (Seelah) were at. He found a Henchman (the Kobold), Hill Giant and a Boon and when he'd finished it was his turn instead of Seelah's. So I took Ezren's turn - bizarrely, this was an Encounter with a Hill Giant - which *really* threw me as I though that it was on the Location that he Scried!!!