The Conspiracy of Deus Ex

s13ep

In Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, the developers conspire against their audience. The canvass of the game has many artistic expressions. 

Art can refer to reality, and dialogue can be imagined dependent on how art is showcased. The geometry is used advantageously; houses and characters that are placed near to each other, or at different altitudes, create grander art.

Some expressions, to be contrasted to words, would take a lengthy explanation. Therefore, we take a broader sense from every expression. That is, the factors in a house make a product, and the product is remembered above the factors.

There is no simple answer to the conspiracy of Deus Ex, there are many attempts to conspire throughout the game, either for the developers to promote a greater good, or to be villains.
Edited by s13ep

King of Kings

Lord of Lords

This reads like a hastily done homework assignment that was abandoned very quickly, to then be turned in the next day with head hung low.

• Like 2
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I wanted to give you what you deserved, honestly, but it's abstruse!

There are so many conspiracies in the game; you will not be able to sum it up in one sentence.

Some houses, for example, will have so many expressions that to contrast them to word would take forever! It's more productive to caption a screenshot. Further, there are many screenshots possible and this is what I mean by 'many conspiracies'.

The developers just want to make their mark on the world and humanity, and the original post is their method of doing so!

King of Kings

Lord of Lords

Some houses, for example, will have so many expressions that to contrast them to word would take forever! It's more productive to caption a screenshot. Further, there are many screenshots possible and this is what I mean by 'many conspiracies'.

It baffles me, that someone as learned and eloquent as yourself uses the word "conspiracy" so lightly.

Bob Page: Your appointment to 2k should be finalized within the week. I've already discussed the matter with the COO.
Walton Simons: I take it he was agreeable?
Bob Page: He didn't really have a choice.
Walton Simons: Has he bought DXMD?
Bob Page: Oh yes, most certainly. When I mentioned we could put him on the pre order list he was so willing it was almost pathetic.
Walton Simons: This dlc -- the rioting is intensifying to the point where we may not be able to contain it.
Bob Page: Why contain it? Let it spill over into reddit and forums, let the flames pile up on Facebook. In the end, they'll beg us to buy them.
Walton Simons: I've received reports of ddos attacks on LIVE and the PSN. There's not enough dlc to go around, and the underclasses are starting to get desperate.
Bob Page: Of course they're desperate. They can smell their deprivation, and the sound they'll make rattling their cages will serve as a warning to the rest.
Walton Simons: Hmm. I hope you're not underestimating the problem. The others may not go as quietly as you think -- intelligence indicates they're behind the problems on Steam.
Bob Page: A bunch of entitled millenials playing at running the internet. But the world left them behind long ago. We are the future.

Walton Simons: We have other problems.
Bob Page: Thiaf?
Walton Simons: Formed by executive order after Romero's strike on Ion Storm. I have someone in place though. I'm more concerned about Spector -- he's relocated to Austen.
Bob Page: Our cyberpunk project is far in advance of theirs, as is our dlc distribution, and their... ethical inflexibility has allowed us to make progress in areas they refuse to consider.
Walton Simons: The microtransaction project?
Bob Page: Among other things -- but I must admit that I've been somewhat disappointed with the performance of the primary unit.
Walton Simons: The secondary unit should be online soon. He's currently undergoing preparations and should be operational within six months. My people will continue to report on his progress. If necessary, the primary will be terminated.
Bob Page: We've had to endure much, you and I, but soon there will be order again, a new age. Andrew Ryan spoke of the mythical City beneath the sea. Soon that city will be a reality, and we will be crowned its kings. Or better than kings. Gods.

Edited by Zoraptor
  • Like 5