Hello to new/old members

Welcome to Obs boards guys.

It will be rough after what you were used to at Bio boards :)

Good luck to all!

• Like 1

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Welcome Bio exiles, we begrudgingly open our community to you.  All the horrific things you've heard about Obs boards are completely true.  The hazing begins immediately.  :fdevil:

• Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Welcome to Obs boards guys.

It will be rough after what you were used to at Bio boards :)

Good luck to all!

Oh come on, how hard can it be. Just bang two rocks together and you have fire to keep yourself warm here :lol:

Actually, not sure what people are used to on other boards. Lurking a bit on the Paradox forums every now and then, but that's about it (having done that since EU III was released).

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Are there any new folks that came over? So far this place is all Obdisian regulars

Well some of us posted at Bioware...does that count?

• Like 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

well i'm new and came over because the old boards shut down last week, so hopefully others will come over. Doing a simple google search for NWN2 forums this one comes up now so hopefully those looking to migrate somewhere might jump in.

Welcome aboard!

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

I am not sure at this stage I am a refuge from the Bioboards since I hadn't been playing NWN2 or any Bioware games for a while when the forums closed, but here I am. I am an old NWN and NWN2 player from way back. Hello all. If indeed anyone is still here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

This is my first time on any gaming forum.  I have played both NWN1 and NWN2 for a couple of years now, mostly NWN2.   One of the features I really like about it that I find missing in other RPGs is the ability to zoom in close to the characters in the party with a scroll wheel (not just a picture tile).  It makes me feel like I am more present in the game somehow.  If someone could reel off some other RPG titles like that I would be interested.

I have gleaned a lot of valuable information from the forums. I might even be able to contribute a little bit.