RPGWatch Web Site

rjshae

that self-reply, hahaha

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

Alright Codex, you've had your fun, let them out of the pit and stop making them rub lotion into their skin. You're just going to have to find somebody else to make a meat suit out of.

• Like 1

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

Alright Codex, you've had your fun, let them out of the pit and stop making them rub lotion into their skin. You're just going to have to find somebody else to make a meat suit out of.

Ah. I figured the site was taken down by either the Codex or that spotty-faced kid living in his Mom's basement. Thanks. :cat:

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

Ah. I figured the site was taken down by either the Codex or that spotty-faced kid living in his Mom's basement.

...Either implies there's a difference.

• Like 2

"Lulz is not the highest aspiration of art and mankind, no matter what the Encyclopedia Dramatica says."

• 2 weeks later...