Nintendo NX

Day 2,

Still haven't figured out the difference between this:

ninswitchjpg.jpeg?rect=288,0,1606,2139&w

and this:

nintendo-switch-pro-controller.jpg?quali

What do you mean? The bottom controller is for TV use, the top connects for portable use, or can be split up for local multiplayer.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Day 2,

Still haven't figured out the difference between this:

ninswitchjpg.jpeg?rect=288,0,1606,2139&w

and this:

nintendo-switch-pro-controller.jpg?quali

The bottom one looks like something I could hold and use comfortably for extended periods of time.  The top one looks like it would make my hands cramp up.

• Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

The top one looks like it would make my hands cramp up.

Exactly. I have no idea why someone would need something like that, you could just buy the regular pro controller. I have seen a lot of stupid peripherals but that one is just whack!

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

I think the weird square one is the one that comes with it. The controller bits on each side come off and clip on to the sides of the screen for portable use, or can be used separately as individual controllers for local multiplayer. The other one is probably an optional peripheral for more hardcore gamers.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

• 1 month later...

I remain a bit unconvinced of this game. I really disliked Skyward Sword, and this mostly looks more of the same. We'll see, I guess.

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

Is that a weather effect or will the game always look so hazy and muddled?  I have a feeling it was a deliberate design decision to mask poor texture quality and draw distance.  If so, while clever, it makes the game look horrible.  I don't know if I want to play a game where I'm perpetually stuck in fog.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Why would you hate on Morrowind!?

Oh, right, not what you're taking about.

Morrowind has the excuse of 2002, this doesn't.  :p

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

I remain a bit unconvinced of this game. I really disliked Skyward Sword, and this mostly looks more of the same. We'll see, I guess.

I still haven't played that game but I hear different things about it. Some praise it to high heavens while others outright hate it.

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.