Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Remaster?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

arngrim

arngrim

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 2 posts

Remaster with extension like mob and i'll buy blindly.

sorophx

sorophx

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 3852 posts

when you all say "remaster" you mean remake using the PoE engine, right?  :dancing:

• Nonek likes this

Ceremorph

Ceremorph

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 3 posts

ONLY if they remaster the toolset too, or give us one to use as well as persistent worlds and being fully moddable. PoE was a fun game, but it gave me a week of enjoyment rather than ten years. 

But really, what would stop a remake using Pathfinder rules and tweaks to monsters (oops, we can't use mind flayers, let's replace them with X)? Just change out place names and maps. And then build the MotB and SoZ expansions. And Mysteries of Westgate. And... wow, this is actually kinda exhausting....

algroth

algroth

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 561 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!

Can't find the discs ... you can borrow mine. I thought everyone's RPG hard stash looked like this.  ;)

complete_zpssifqagh8.png

Wh... Oh my... Oh...

(I feel like I've just read the Codex of the Inconceivable)

Stephen Amber

Stephen Amber

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 246 posts

Think a Beamdog dev made some comments about NWN/NWN2 remasters, and how they were basically impossible because of the Neverwinter MMO.  An MMO which they could have named anything else...

I'd be more interested in an Obsidian rpg, with a toolset, based on the Pathfider rules at this point.  

Kastagiro

Kastagiro

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts

I love this game still and would love a remaster.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users