Music. Must. Go on!

Gorth

Well and to prove I am really electronic music fan. Here is a Vocal Trance that I like nearly one hour mix long:

Vocal Trance Pure Essence V.13 Mixed By Dj Ash - YouTube

Somebody mentioned goths? You know in Europe generally electronic music is most popular this is an older song

of German Cybergoth girl:)

Cyber Goth Queen Pentafunk Jenny

Edited by Terminator

★~(。◕‿‿◕。✿)

No doubt Kirsten has turned many a man Japanese. Maybe some women too.

I know she's made me

on at least a couple of occasions. I'd wager others here could say the same.

:w00t:

Alphaville_ 80 ies Vintage.... ok here are some 80 ies tunes that are classic to me.

Gary Moore - Over The Hills And Far Away (1987)

Sandra - Heaven Can Wait (1988)

I might be older then you believe after all though I have eaten Carnosine

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnosine

stay young pills for more then 15 years! Most believe I am around 30+ when they meet me and not saying

I was near adult age first time I heard these, but I was certainly born by then.

Edited by Terminator
  • Like 1

I'm a fan of Sandra.... she's a mainstay in my car audio playlist.

Most in the U.S. have never heard of her as her solo work was never really released stateside (record companies have always sucked), but they still know her voice, as this was definitely a big hit stateside:

Well this is parody about Beat IT tune..

"Weird Al" Yankovic - Eat It 1984

Lets jump a decade forward to 90ies thanks.1996 released. Parody music is taken about some gangster tune whatever that was.

"Weird" Al Yankovic - Amish Paradise

Oh don't get me wrong I respect all religions, but that video is a bit funny and the music somehow is fitting...

Edited by Terminator
  • Like 3

more tiny desk goodness

and

HA! Good Fun!

Edited by Gromnir

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Well Enigma from 1990 was good. That said I personally like this more. My favoritune tune and video of ERA and this was released in 2003:

They sing in Latin language.

I belong to Lutheran Evangelic Church. If I would ever convert to anything else then likely Catholic Church.

I don't turn my other cheek and I have done military service and would be ready to kill in real life.

Anyway would prefer not to kill in real life, but in roleplaying GURPS my latest character was a Warpriest and

had full plate armor and more like an Elite Warrior then Priest. Dungeon Dragons Cleric is much more to my liking

then the hooded Priest  in Pillars of Eternity.

Politically not commenting USA politics since I live in Europe, but I am not happy with Merkel EU politics at all. Hopefully

Shulz will replace Merkel in upcoming German elections. What has that to do with Finland my country? Germany holds

much power indeed within EU. Shulz party is like "left middle" but the important thing is that Shulz has realistic chance

to replace Merkel as Germany leader and Shulz party wants clearly different immigrant policy then Merkel wants.

Another ERA tune that belong to my favorites:

Edited by Terminator

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

one o' our favorite recent tiny desk concerts.  am not actual a fan o' reggae (sorry shady), but am enjoying her music.

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 1

(e): apparently I don't like reggae. sorry shady, apparently?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Kf4p738j80

Edited by Bartimaeus
  • Like 2

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

friend o' ours, big fan o' the police, absolute loves walking on the moon. tells us she hates reggae.

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 1

The most gracious way I could describe listening to that would be that it was "inoffensive". A big "bleh" from me, :(

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

friend o' ours, big fan o' the police, absolute loves walking on the moon. tells us she hates reggae.

HA! Good Fun!

Goes to show that music is best left unpigeonholed? Either way I like some reggae and some Police, and "Walking on the Moon" is most definitely the Police I like.

My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/alephg

Currently playing: Roadwarden

I tried to see if I could find ANY reggae music that I liked. Enter "Mournful Skunk", a self-described "solo gloomy reggae project". I gotta be honest guys, I'm not sure that this should really count as reggae. Nevertheless, after listening to parts of like 20 different apparently reggae songs, it's my favorite one...probably because it doesn't sound too much like reggae to begin with. Some of the other songs admittedly sound more like reggae, though, and aren't too bad either.

Edited by Bartimaeus
  • Like 1

I tried to see if I could find ANY reggae music that I liked. Enter "Mournful Skunk", a self-described "solo gloomy reggae project". I gotta be honest guys, I'm not sure that this should really count as reggae. Nevertheless, after listening to parts of like 20 different apparently reggae songs, it's my favorite one...probably because it doesn't sound too much like reggae to begin with. Some of the other songs admittedly sound more like reggae, though, and aren't too bad either.

I'm not necessarily the biggest reggae fan either. Some bands/artists I enjoy, though:

Black Uhuru

Jimmy Cliff

Augustus Pablo

Fishmans (well, kinda reggae)

Edited by algroth
  • Like 1

My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/alephg

Currently playing: Roadwarden