Music. Must. Go on!

Gorth

Thanks for the links. I liked the Jimmy Cliff song. I'm still listening to the Van der Graaf Generator song, and it seems O.K., too...but I didn't care much for the others, sadly, :(.

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

I tried to see if I could find ANY reggae music that I liked. Enter "Mournful Skunk", a self-described "solo gloomy reggae project". I gotta be honest guys, I'm not sure that this should really count as reggae. Nevertheless, after listening to parts of like 20 different apparently reggae songs, it's my favorite one...probably because it doesn't sound too much like reggae to begin with. Some of the other songs admittedly sound more like reggae, though, and aren't too bad either.

No way that is reggae, and whatever post-reggae is, it sounds just like another music scene has rediscovered drone/noise.

• Like 1

Well since some of you liked that one old Swedish song that I posted well here is some more old music for you:

Fejd - Häxfärd (Swedish Folk Music)

Häxa means in English Witch! Oh and it means the real deal not some children dressed at Halloween as witches.

No I mean old and likely neutral or Evil Magic. Häxfärd means Witch journey.

Edited by Terminator
  • Like 1

I looked a bit earlier pages and found that Majestics like this old 90ies tunes which I also like.

Here is my version of that musicvideo:

Well another tune that  I like and this is from year 1995:

Edited by Terminator

Well fine since I am born in Finland time I post some Finnish music. Well I think this is enough retro from me today after these two tunes, but here is a Finnish tune from year 1995:

I have under 18 year age as 17 year silver medal from a Tae Kwon Do tournament in Finland with 16 participants in my group and I got second but I must admit that in the final the winner was clearly better then me. It is easier when no adults since black belts are really rare that they exist under 18 year age. That said getting 2nd out of 16 is my best personal sport success. I am uncle to my brothers two young boys and they have a very difficult task if they want to get same result or better and I can say it is tough challenge.

Mortal Kombat 1995 is based on a computer games so it is not realistic but some of the moves are real. I like this music in this fight:

The above music is from the movie Mortal Kombat 1995 and yes it spelled Kombat and not combat in this case because it is named that way.

Edited by Terminator
  • Like 1

• Like 1

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

Well this is the original. Used in some Action movies like Collateral (Tom Cruise is a professional Elite killer (hired by the modern mob in USA) in that movie not playing the good person instead he is the villain in that movie) used a Korean version. Generally I like Action and Horror movies mostly!

The Korean version from that movie:

Edited by Terminator
  • Like 2

video

you are a cruel man.  

sprockets.png

"would you like to touch my monkey?"

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 1

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Well this is the original. Used in some Action movies like Collateral (Tom Cruise is a professional Elite killer (hired by the modern mob in USA) in that movie not playing the good person instead he is the villain in that movie) used a Korean version. Generally I like Action and Horror movies mostly!

The Korean version from that movie:

I love this song, and really this whole era for music.

Edited by injurai

Such a great album.

Almost saw them again last week. Wish I had given the reviews of the show and venue, but I skipped it due to already having plans to go to a good 20+ shows this year. Sometimes I do dumb things.

If you ever get the chance to see them though, a great show they usually do put on.

NSFW: