Suggestion: Add a Quantity Option for Repetitive Actions

The current repetitive actions I can think of are salvaging multiples cards and buying chests.

With the upcoming change to Treasure chests (buying a single one at a time with gold) there is going to be a lot of repetitive actions. I still plan on waiting until I have several thousand gold before I buy a 20 or so chests, becasue I don't want to go to the store after every 1.5 scenarios to buy a chest. The process of buying a chest is quite long since the game has to check the server every time. Having to do this for each chest will be extremely time consuming and monotonous, taking away the enjoyment of opening chests. I understand the change in price and have no problem with that, but allowing people to purchase 10/17/25/33 chests at 500 a piece should still be an option and can be done with a quantity picker.

Right now when I open 50 chests, that is 200 cards, the vast majority are going to get salvaged. It is such a pain having to salvage 60 or so tier 4 items every time (because of the weighting system). I went so far as to program a semi-autonomous macro on my phone to do it for me, but it still takes a long time since it takes 4-5 seconds to salvage each card due to animations. That is over 10 minutes to salvage all the chests I opened. A built in quantity option to allow people to salvage 5 cards instantly would be awesome, or even a way to set-up autosalvaging of cards (like dice) when the card number reaches a preset number we have determined.

• Like 2

I actually prefer to buy a chest ever 1.5 scenarios.  I never bought the free chest bonus anyway - spent my money on the bundle instead.  If I wait to accumulate enough gold for the free chests then that's a loooong time I'm not getting new cards in my vault.  

I get that people were taking advantage of the bonus chests but I don't think 'having' to buy chests every 500 gold is a bad thing.  If it is annoying to spent 10+ minutes salvaging cards do it more often for less time.  I spend just a few minutes a night buying a chest or two and salvage about once a week for 5 minutes.

Add info you find/want to the Pathfinder Adventures wiki

As long as we're talking salvage upgrades, when you do allow for quantities of salvagable cards, can you throw in a threshold feature?  Like, say, if it's set for 3, then only salvage cards that have more than 3 copies within your vault all at the same time?

• Like 2

As long as we're talking salvage upgrades, when you do allow for quantities of salvagable cards, can you throw in a threshold feature?  Like, say, if it's set for 3, then only salvage cards that have more than 3 copies within your vault all at the same time?

Do that.

I'm salvaging anything more than a single of all but blessings

Do that.

I'm salvaging anything more than a single of all but blessings

Same here. Otherwise every adventuring spot in Varisia seems to be teeming with unemployed Menagerie Keepers looking for adventure. What happened? Did the University of Magnimar oversubscribe their zoology course or something?

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

I was just talking about this feature with our producer today. We need to figure out where in the schedule it will go, but Yes! Quantities for Salvage and Chests! Let's do it! I also would like to put a direct link to the gallery from the Treasure Chest screen.

Bumping this because I really REALLY want a quantity option for salvaging. I was holding off the hour or so long salvage operation until this patch, but the multi-salvaging wasn't added. :(

It's probably best that they get a better UI method before adding this. I can just imagine myself pressing the + button one too many times and accidentally salvaging the whole stack instead of all but 1

PFID-F5D45B8AF20421AC