Pathfinder Adventures Dev Blog: Changes to Chests

I can understand wanting to minimize the number of clicks it takes to get someone to spend real money, but it seems bad to significantly increase the number of clicks it takes to spend fake money in the same update.

So, we get that the chest pricing structure needs tweaking as it's not working as optimally as hoped. We get that AD4 is going to be a bit late because it's important to get all of it right so we can hopefully see more PACG development. I want Skull and Shackles. I want Wrath of the Righteous. The confines of the English language make it hard to overstate how much I want the goblin Class Decks.

AND Mummy's Mask!

• Like 1

Yeah, I basically want ALL the Paizo content in the digtal version - haha!  Too bad I can't have everything. (throws toddler tamtrum)  I think the goblin class decks would be cool - not just new characters but getting to play the 'bad' guys as well.  And then all of the adventures for Mummy's Mask please.  :p

• Like 1

Add info you find/want to the Pathfinder Adventures wiki

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! Thanks for all of the feedback. We decided to hold off on this change in the latest patch to make sure we included some of your suggestions when making the change. When this change is made, it will also include the ability to add a number of chests to your purchase with gold to make it easier to bulk buy. We are also adding this feature to the Salvage action in the Gallery so that you can salvage multiple cards at a time.

• Like 3

Hi everyone! Thanks for all of the feedback. We decided to hold off on this change in the latest patch to make sure we included some of your suggestions when making the change. When this change is made, it will also include the ability to add a number of chests to your purchase with gold to make it easier to bulk buy. We are also adding this feature to the Salvage action in the Gallery so that you can salvage multiple cards at a time.

Thanks!

• Like 1