PC Armor

Which Armor was your favorite for your PC?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Which Armor was your favorite for your PC?

• Star Forge Robes/Revan's Robes
    • Calo Nord's Armor
    • Davik Kang's Armor
    • Darth Bandon's Fiber Armor
    • Environmental Suit
    • Qel Droma's Robe
    • Cassus Fett's Armor
    • Clothes
    • Underwear

My main thought on this poll is to see how many of you guys used just clothing because your dexterity was so high. I expect just clothes will be more popular in TSL because of the higher levels you will be able to get a great amount of Dexterity.

Revan's Robe for male or female Dark Side.

Star Forge Robe for female Light Side and Qel-Droma Robe for male Light Side.

Not wearing robes as a Jedi always strikes me the wrong way, for some reason.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

For real armor, I likes the exoskeletons (light/heavy) that you get at Yavin. When upgrades, they rock. Calo's armor was also cool. And almost every time I play I end up wearing the echani fiber armor from when I first get it on Taris until I get some Jedi robes.

But I always use robes as a Jedi, and you just can't beat the star forge robes, they are simply the best. Qel droma robes are cool, for light side, but star forge are better.

If I'm ever not wearing anything, it's usually underwear. I can't resist the skivies. Plus, the only class outfit that doesn't look retarted is the Scout outfit. Seriously, have you seen the scoundrel one? The pants look like they have footies!

Revan's Robes.

But you get them too late to be of any real use. Also, they're not quite so attractive without the mask. They go together. Trust Bioware to include several masks but not the one you wanted. ;)

I wore the Dark Jedi Knight robe for most of the game. Then the Dark Jedi Master robe (which looks exactly the same, btw).

Heavy Exoskeleton and Enviromental Bastion armours from Yavin.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

i wore armor through the whole game but stuck to Cassus Fett's Armor once i was able to obtain it. Never used the robes, thought i looked cooler in armor as a jedi.

i wore armor through the whole game but stuck to Cassus Fett's Armor once i was able to obtain it. Never used the robes, thought i looked cooler in armor as a jedi.

But Cassus Fett's armour is pink!! :p

Davik's/Calo Nord's/Heavy Exoskeleton for me if I'm going the Guardian route, or Dark Jedi Master robes (followed by Revan's at the end) as a Consular.

(Light side Consulars are disappointing. So many more Force points, just no real power... :ph34r: )

Qel Droma robes or the Dark Jedi Master robes for mostly.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I thought Cassus Fett's armour was white and Calo Nord's armour was pink?

Anyway, I usually went with robes for my Jedi, easier to deal with than trying to remember what Force powers were restricted. Although, I like the Knight robes you get off Nemo on Dantooine the best as far as looks go.

Never assume malice when stupidity is to blame.

I thought Cassus Fett's armour was white and Calo Nord's armour was pink?

Anyway, I usually went with robes for my Jedi, easier to deal with than trying to remember what Force powers were restricted.  Although, I like the Knight robes you get off Nemo on Dantooine the best as far as looks go.

on my screen Calo's was silver with navy trim. Fett's was Pinkish with green highlights. Cassus Fett's armor sucks anyways compared to the Environmental Bastion Armor. I would buy Fett for Canderous except I always go to Kasshyyk first and pick up some Mandalorian armor, which always looks good.

Cassus Fett: Light Purple color, cool design, bad choice of coloring

Calor Nord: A sort of baise (probaly spelled way off) metalic armor with navy here and there

I liked the sith armor, not for stats but for how dang cool it looked. I usualy wear robes or some interesting looking armor ingame

I actually played through almost all of the game (aside from the two spots which require specific clothes) in underwear, the last time out, just as a celebration of the fact that no one reacts to clothes, and no one would even comment about a female character running around in her underthings :D

I still find that hilarious :D

I actually played through almost all of the game (aside from the two spots which require specific clothes) in underwear, the last time out, just as a celebration of the fact that no one reacts to clothes, and no one would even comment about a female character running around in her underthings :D

I still find that hilarious :D

;)

*looks around....leaves quietly*

manthing2.jpg

Calo Nord's armor was really good, and looked cool. Cassus Fett's looks kind of wierd...

I really like the Mandalorian Assault armor you get from the Mando leader on the unkown world, because when you eqip that, it includes the helmet. I like suiting up Canderous like a true Mandalorian warrior.

Ooh!Ooh! I know what I want in TSL, HELMETS! You could have a visor, a mask, or a full helmet that would be like another armor peice, but wouldn't interfere with powers and stuff. That's be cool.

:ph34r: Underwear. :ph34r:

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.