Bought a chest - game got stuck when opening chest...

Jorsalheim

Question

So I just bought a chest - and then the game got stuck when opening the chest. But now I don't know or can see if I got any of the cards in the chest. The chest and the gold is gone. Is there someway to see if I got the cards/dice that's in the chest or I just lost the 500 gold?

Eirik

5 answers to this question

So I just bought a chest - and then the game got stuck when opening the chest. But now I don't know or can see if I got any of the cards in the chest. The chest and the gold is gone. Is there someway to see if I got the cards/dice that's in the chest or I just lost the 500 gold?

Eirik

I had this happen once.  The cards were in the vault, to my relief.

Eirik

This is just informed speculation, but when you "spend" a treasure chest, the server instantly adds the four random items to your account.

The part of the game where you tap to open the chests is fun, but is just for show.  The cards should are already be there.

Hello Jorsalheim,

Welcome to the forums and thanks for joining us. This is purely a UI issue and your cards are automatically placed in your vault. If you would like to know what cards they were, please post your PFID# as firestormkirby has suggested and I can take a look for you. Your PFID# is located in the settings menu.

Thanks a bunch!