Two bugs: Dr. Habe, Skinsaw Man

bzjpf

Question

Hi,

Here's a couple bugs I ran into today, figured the more posts like this you collect the better.

1. Playing 2.1 Undead Uprising on Heroic Difficulty with Kyra, Merisiel, Amiri. I encounter Dr. Habe at the Village House, and draw to the first Bane, which is a Zombie Horde skirmish.  I defeat everything in the skirmish, but I'm never given the chance to close the location like it says on the card.

2. Playing 2.3 Foul Misgivings on Heroic Difficulty with Lini, Merisiel, Amiri. After closing 2 locations I pass a henchman at the third one and isolate Skinsaw Man.  I attack him a few turns later, the flame animation appears around him, and I'm given a chance to close the other two locations, which I do.  I pass the first check against Skinsaw Man (after he adds 1d4), but then the flame animation appears again...?  I can't remember if I was given a chance to close at this point.  Now I am given the second check, the 1d4 is added I believe, except now it has a modifier of +29 for some reason:

http://i.imgur.com/C7Gnh8g.jpg

I obviously failed this check.  Later in the scenario, the whole thing froze up while trying to give me one damage (I think it was one of the heroic conditions), it forgot to give me the damage but then wouldn't let me add dice to a check.  So I just forfeited.

Hope this helps iron out some things?  I also hope the quest progression bug is fixed soon.

Playing on an iPad 4th edition, iOS7, whatever the current version is in the app store.

3 answers to this question

You can only close Habe's location of there are no more banes in the deck. If there was another monster or barrier then you couldn't have closed it. Next time he appears (or check the gallery) read the card a little closer for more clarification since I can't remember exactly what the cards reads.

There are several known issues with the Skinsaw man, the +20 to his checks had been reported, if it happens again try to copy your save file to help the devs isolate the bug

Hi,

Here's a couple bugs I ran into today, figured the more posts like this you collect the better.

1. Playing 2.1 Undead Uprising on Heroic Difficulty with Kyra, Merisiel, Amiri. I encounter Dr. Habe at the Village House, and draw to the first Bane, which is a Zombie Horde skirmish.  I defeat everything in the skirmish, but I'm never given the chance to close the location like it says on the card.

2. Playing 2.3 Foul Misgivings on Heroic Difficulty with Lini, Merisiel, Amiri. After closing 2 locations I pass a henchman at the third one and isolate Skinsaw Man.  I attack him a few turns later, the flame animation appears around him, and I'm given a chance to close the other two locations, which I do.  I pass the first check against Skinsaw Man (after he adds 1d4), but then the flame animation appears again...?  I can't remember if I was given a chance to close at this point.  Now I am given the second check, the 1d4 is added I believe, except now it has a modifier of +29 for some reason:

http://i.imgur.com/C7Gnh8g.jpg

I obviously failed this check.  Later in the scenario, the whole thing froze up while trying to give me one damage (I think it was one of the heroic conditions), it forgot to give me the damage but then wouldn't let me add dice to a check.  So I just forfeited.

Hope this helps iron out some things?  I also hope the quest progression bug is fixed soon.

Playing on an iPad 4th edition, iOS7, whatever the current version is in the app store.

This happens to me about every other time I play Foul Misgivings.  I shake my head and do it over, and don't go back until I have to.