Losing Quest = Losing Level Up reward

Empty_H

Question

I have found that even if I get enough XP to level up a character during a quest, but still fail the quest, I do not get the reward that comes with that level up. It sill shows that you get the reward at the end of that game, but it never goes to the level up screen and instead jumps to the trading cards screen. I found this very annoying for a character that was in the high 20s and missed a skill bonus.

This bonus doesn't hold over for when you beat your next quest, it is just gone.

6 answers to this question

This needs fixing as a priority and with a degree of urgency! I have a party of Valeros, Lini and Ezrin that is Questing at level 1 (because i had to restart them because of other - multiple - bugs). I have had to Forfeit every Quest with this party to avoid the risk of missing out on their leveling up rewards for level 2. Truly this is a terrible situation where a delay in AP 4 blocks Story mode progressing, Legendary Questing is too buggy to use reliably and you have to regularly Forfeit Quests to avoid unrecoverable loss of rewards!

Gameplay is great, but these quality issues in commercial software are grinding me down.

I've had this happen to me as well. Annoying to say the least. I've missed out on at least 2 rewards now that I know of. Gave up playing for a long time since there was no new content but started up quest mode recently. It never worked for me before. I thought quest mode would entertain me until the next adventure came out, but alas, bugs, bugs and more bugs remain. Quest is unplayable in my opinion until this is fixed. The entire point of quest mode is to level up your character and if you forever miss out on level ups due to game bugs then that mode simply can't be played.