3.04? Update on our next patch

I see, I already have this novel. Thanks.

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Edit-

Llengrath's Safeguard seems to fail due, in some way, to Spell Holding items such as Shod-in-Faith or Raiment of Wael's Eyes. I seem to recall some other spell or ability has or had a bug to do with Spell Holding items, though I can't think of what it was.

Still not sure if DAoM/Dangerous Implements affects things at all but those are more of a pain to test & I'm tired of reloading and fiddling with gear for the day.

-----------------

Is Llengrath's Safeguard working correctly (in 3.03) for everyone? I often wonder why I'm getting my kicked inna fork so often below 50% health, then look at my effects list & stats to find out that Safeguard never fired. With a wizard using DAoM + Dangerous Implements it seems not to fire about half the time (or more) when the wizard hits 50% endurance. If this isn't unique to me, I suspect it is because what reduces him to 50% health is often damage dealt to himself via DAoM or Dangerous Implements. Or perhaps Spell Holding and/or debuffs are interfering somehow.

I'm going to try to test this a bit more. IE Mod *might* be the culprit but I can't think of how it would be (whereas self-damage, spell holding, etc. look like good culprits). I'm pretty sure I was getting curious about Safeguard's behavior before I touched IE Mod anyway.

Edited by K Galen B

I am still experiencing audio cut off at the start of some dialogues, namely Calisca and occasionally Durance. Does anybody know what causes this? I have been searching for a fix for a while now and it doesn't seem to have been addressed before or now in this update. I have no idea what causes it, but I've only had one game where I didn't experience any of this cutoff. It's not a major issue of course but it's generally immersion-breaking :( . I know the live update is really close, so I don't want to ask for an official fix but is there anything I can do?

^ because of additional fixes and/or rebalancing of underwhelming encounters? ;)

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

No it's 3/11. It makes sense because you're going day/month/year in order of increasing units of time - rather than month/day/year, which I can't see why anyone would do under any circumstance other than the desire to upset people wanting to do something in a logical way.

Edited by Jojobobo
  • Like 6

No it's 3/11. It makes sense because you're going day/month/year in order of increasing units of time - rather than month/day/year, which I can't see why anyone would do under any circumstance other than the desire to upset people wanting to do something in a logical way.

The weirdest thing about it is that even in American english, you say "5th of June". Alternatively, you write 6/5. Because f you, logic.

Edit: Apparently, June 5th is also correct. I will now descend into madness.

Edited by Fenixp
  • Like 2

It's today ? When on Gog ?

Keep in mind that GOG likes to make their own installers, and are over in Poland. (I think? somewhere in Europe.) So if the patch launches today you'll have to account for them doing that, and for the possibility of them getting the patch after their workday is already over.

They've been speedy with the last couple patches though; might be tomorrow for GoG users.

Edited by AndreaColombo

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Patch downloading; is it the definitive 3.04, or is still the beta one?

I just saw "report the bugs you'd to be fixed for 3.04", and don't know if I still can submit one (the "Geyda not appearing" one).