Blessings Disappearing - Merisiel

Jerm

Question

I saw the new update, and thought I try out the game on my Merisiel solo in Podiker scenario.

When I started the first game in the new patch, I drew a Blessing of the Gods. This is impossible because my Merisiel is decked out with other blessings.

So I tried to gain back a blessing from adventuring. After 3 games I still didn't encounter a different blessing. Somewhere in the middle of the 3rd game, I drew a second Blessing of the Gods. Another of my blessing simply got replaced by Blessing of the Gods again.

This is ridiculous. I can't play the game anymore, risking all my stuff getting lost for no reason!

13 answers to this question

Just so we can establish a possible connection with the old Meri bug: do you guys have the role power that allows you to recharge blessings played on Dexterity checks?

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

Hey Jerm,

Sorry for the troubles. What are the other blessings in your deck? Can you post your PFID# and/or your save folder so we can take a look? You can use dropbox to link the folder

Getting game files:
Connect the Android Device to your PC.
Open Windows Explorer and open the device
Open the Android Folder, then data -> net.obsidian.pacg1 -> files
Copy the PACG1_SAVE_GAMES folder to your PC
Zip and send!

Thanks!

Just so we can establish a possible connection with the old Meri bug: do you guys have the role power that allows you to recharge blessings played on Dexterity checks?

I have the Inspired Dexterity power, and while it does work (i.e. the Recharge/Discard prompt pops up), I still occasionally come up a blessing short in the post-game screen.

Most recently, I "lost" of a Blessing of Erastil that I know got played to defeat the villain.  Maybe the sudden end-of-scenario crash preempted the blessing's resolution and it was "left on the table."  I'm not losing more than one at a time, so I'll have to try various ways of using blessings on a villain again and see if any continue to disappear.

I am having this same problem

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ioc6roppmv16ltc/AACJjS8M4EXvOgYkmVOUsttOa?dl=0

What device type are you on? Android
What version of the OS are you running? Android 4.4.2
What model is the device? HTC Desire 510
What is your PFID#? B66EA540249A7B83
Is pass & play on? No
Is permadeath on? No
Tutorial, Story Mode, or Quest Mode? Story Mode & Quest Mode
Characters in Party: Merisiel
Location of each character: All
Scenario & Scenario Difficulty.  If on non-normal difficulties, which wildcard powers are in play? All

And... lost the Favor of Erastil a second time in the following scenario, under the same circumstances.  

This time there were enough extra blessings floating around the party that I was unable to get it back via deck repair.

Shucks! My solo Merisiel seems to be stuck with bench-warming forever...

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.