Frothing Rage power is not working

Sigurd33

Question

Device : iPad, IOS 9.3

PFID-18FC243F81D9BF29

Tested in Story mode since the last August patch.

The Frothing Rage power available in Berserker role for Amiri does not work as expected, or as described.

With this power, i should be able to bury on my deck instead the bury pile. Even if the deck pile is highllighting when i active the Barbarian rage, i cannot draw my card in the deck pile and i need to bury in the bury pile as withtout the power.

No need to say that this power is useless in this way.

I tested in several location and always with the same result.

3 answers to this question

Just a question. How could we know if a bug report (including this one) have been taken into account ?

Usually, Aarik passes by about once a week and posts in aknoledged issues.

However, if I'm getting you correctly - you're misunderstanding Frothing Rage:

Normally, you take a card from your hand and bury it, to go berserk.

The upgrade, according to you, seems to be that you take a card from your hand and you put it back in your deck (which is NOT a Bury action).

In fact, the upgrade lets you chose if you're going to bury from your Hand OR you deck (which is probably why your deck is lighting up - not because you can "bury" into it, but because you can bury *from* it)

Hope that helps.

• Like 1

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.