Party management issues

RedPred

Question

Hi guys,

I m trying other emulators looking for better performance and functionality. So some days ago I installed the game and did a login, then today I have launched it. It asked for an update, done.

Then I entered in Story and I found a mix of old parties/characters and new ones.

In the image you can see some added characters [name]" 1" (also there is a [name]" 2" equals to the new character).

The 'lock character' function shows a different problem with the selected party.

I won't change anything if you need to check the data, just I ll try to play a couple of scenarios during the day.

PFID 3D4E62915170C421

post-165413-0-47571100-1471674210_thumb.jpg

4 answers to this question

Already checked my zenpad 8. Same situation with a different extra characters composition.

Anyway if android store (or apple store) let you install the game on any other devise and emulator, the player data on the server has to remain safe and consistent, because portability among supported devise is an important feature (and a lot of players loves play on pc too). Somehow full equipped characters and party of days ago are added bypassing some limitations and checks. It's the application itself that adds them back from the past with specific name and date, so it's important to understand how and why.

I don't have any great card, so all those duplicates aren't useful, but there could be a future exploit on that.

I suspect that your two devices aren't fully in sync and/or that not all your local content is saved to the cloud. I have a similar problem with my setup. In my case i know that there are issues with my login, they are not related to my use of an emulator but some oddity in my account or my Google play account - despite always being "logged in", my PFID often reads "user not yet logged in" instead of showing my PFID. I suspect that this means that sometimes content is saved locally rather than in the cloud and that this content is never synched/realigned with the cloud content.

You are right. Also if I use a new clean installation, the game download 'mixed' data from the server, so data on the cloud are usable but not 'clean'. Then I experienced they change by themselves also if I use only one devise for a period of time, like when the old party of a week earlier returned.

But it's not a big deal, just some characters to delete sometimes and some variations in the equipped cards.