BUG Story mode wrong char turn ends

mcmiv413

Question

Issue:

I'm not sure if the conditions are entirely correct, but if I can reproduce again, I'll add more details. In a pass and play story mode my sorcerer was going to die at the end of the turn due to not having enough cards to draw. The rogue had a healing item, either potion or staff of f minor heart, made available to use, however it was only valid for the same location so it did not help me. The rogue gained the cards in the deck and I selected to end my turn. Problem was the end turn button became activ on the rogue. The game thought the rogue ended their turn, with only the cards made available face up new cards were drawn up to the rogues limit, the sorcerer did not have to draw anything( and did not die), and it became the start of the rogue's turn. This type of scenari has happened 3 times so far, I suspect it will happen with any card that will only affect chars in the same location.

What device type are you on? - iPad 4

What version of the OS are you running? - iOS 9.3

What is your PFID#? - F4D72C76641A123D

Is pass & play on? - Yes

Is permadeath on? - No

Tutorial, Story Mode, or Quest Mode? - Story

Characters in Party - Rogue, Cleric, Sorcerer ( in that order )

Location of each character - Has happened 3 times in different areas, chars are in separate locations.

Scenario & Scenario Difficulty - Various, Normal

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet