[1.0.3.8] Graul Ogrekin automatically rolls my combat check

Saint Ajora

Question

(Quest Mode) Another bug with Graul Ogrekin: Merisiel encountered one in the Warrens. After a monster was summoned to a random location, I was not allowed to choose a weapon or to roll the combat check. Instead, the game itself rolled the dice three times and used the last result. I took the full damage (and did not have an armor in that moment, thank you for that), and after I discarded all the cards of her hand, the Ogrekin strangely went back to the location deck, the d4 to define the Graul Ogrekin card text was rolled, and a new Ogrekin was summoned to fight Merisiel without any of her cards. Seriously, I'm losing my hope with this game.  :(

Edited by Saint Ajora

10 answers to this question

(Quest Mode) Another bug with Graul Ogrekin: Merisiel encountered one in the Warrens. After a monster was summoned to a random location, I was not allowed to choose a weapon or to roll the combat check. Instead, the game itself rolled the dice three times and used the last result. I took the full damage (and did not have an armor in that moment, thank you for that), and after I discarded all the cards of her hand, the Ogrekin strangely went back to the location deck, the d4 to define the Graul Ogrekin card text was rolled, and a new Ogrekin was summoned to fight Merisiel without any of her cards. Seriously, I'm losing my hope with this game.  :(

I am in the same boat with the automatic dice rolling.

I have had this happen twice now both with Valeros. He actually beat the Ogrekin on 1 of the rolls (without me being able to use a weapon or anything since it rolled right away) -- but I did not get the opportunity to try to close the location. This was in quest mode on ipad

This happened to me today with Seelah and lini. The base check dice is displayed at the same time the Ogrekin d4 option is displayed. When d4 for ogrekin is displayed and rolled the base check dice is also rolled by the system.

Does not happen with Merisiel as she gets a check to evadse or encouter before the base dice are displayed

Needs a pause to resolve all of the on encounter steps before it displays the base check dice.

------------------------------------------------------------

Playing with

iPad mini 4th Gen iOS 10.3.3

Primary party

MERISIAL, EZREN, LINI, SEELAH

This only happens to me with the +1d4 or +2d4 to checks vs Giants wildcards.  It seems to roll the increased difficulty die and the 1-4 random property of the henchmen at the same time, then makes that the attack roll.  No result occurred, but it banished the henchman and brought up the next card in the location deck for me to face.

Nightfind

I have had this happen twice now both with Valeros. He actually beat the Ogrekin on 1 of the rolls (without me being able to use a weapon or anything since it rolled right away) -- but I did not get the opportunity to try to close the location. This was in quest mode on ipad

I'm forfeiting quests that combine Graul Ogrekins with the difficulty increase to Giants, but in a quest that had that scenario power, my Valeros defeated a Donkey Rat and it summoned a Graul. The Graul rolled the combat check, but even unarmed, Valeros defeated him. After that, he had to encounter the Donkey Rat again and the game crashed.

i've experienced this bug too,today,on 1.1.3 :)

Heroic difficulty

Quest mode

party: Valeros,Ezren,Seelah,Meri

wildcald powers: +1d4 to beat monsters with giant trait, initial blessing deck -5

when i've encountered the henchman(i have 3 of them in the scenario,and for each one it happened), wildcard power add the d4,then the combat check autorolls,the henchman banishes itself,and I got an exploration...impossible to beat the scenario....:(