I should have started this list when I first thought of it, now I have lost track of a couple

• Defeat 30 banes
  • Block 30 damage
  • Approach to Thistletop with Ezran
  • Gain 30 boons
  • Foul Misgivings with Seoni
  • Evade 30 banes
  • Touched by the Gods - Assist other characters 15 times using blessings
  • Battle Hardened Steel - Reduce 30 points of incoming Damage.
  • The Most Toys - Acquire 30 boons

anyone making this list beside me? help me out
Edited by ryanmrich

Will do..but for now..your list is all the challenge i have encountered so far. Weird huh ^^

Also lets put ways on how to approach and complete them like Evade 30 Banes which of course..

Use Seoni with all Invisibility spells! I kid, use Merisiel ^^

Evading banes was easiest so far... all you need is Merisiel at General store and you'll complete it in under 5 minutes.

I wonder if its easier on the guardhouse (sure henchmen at the start of turn). Henchmen are banes right? M just try it later..s

Tried it and the henchmen doesnt seem to count on the evade

Edited by Bajie

Evading banes was easiest so far... all you need is Merisiel at General store and you'll complete it in under 5 minutes.

I wonder if its easier on the guardhouse (sure henchmen at the start of turn). Henchmen are banes right? M just try it later..s

Tried it and the henchmen doesnt seem to count on the evade

Could be because that particular henchman is summoned, not encountered from a location (which is weird because summoned henchman do count for defeating 3 henchman challenge).

But yes, henchman, villains and barriers are all banes and should count.

Will do..but for now..your list is all the challenge i have encountered so far. Weird huh ^^

Also lets put ways on how to approach and complete them like Evade 30 Banes which of course..

Use Seoni with all Invisibility spells! I kid, use Merisiel ^^

http://www.pathfinderwiki.com/wiki/Digital/Daily_Challenges

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this is still collecting these (sorry for the necro if not)

- Defeat 100 banes (for a measly 200 gold, some are just excessive how much is it expected we will play in a day).  

I have moved over to the pathfinder wiki: http://www.pathfinderwiki.com/wiki/Digital/Daily_Challenges  Have not updated in the last few days. Would love to have help.

I have moved over to the pathfinder wiki: http://www.pathfinderwiki.com/wiki/Digital/Daily_Challenges  Have not updated in the last few days. Would love to have help.

Ok, here we go. Freshly mined by the Dwarves at Janderhoff, this is what I've got so far:

8/10    Unstoppable Force      Defeat 25 Banes

8/11    Quest for Knowledge    Defeat Approach to Thistletop with only Ezren

8/12    Unstoppable Force      Defeat 25 Banes

8/13    Quest for Knowledge    Defeat Approach to Thistletop with only Ezren

8/14    Battle-Hardened Steel  Reduce 30 points of incoming Damage

8/15    A Friend Indeed        Acquire 15 Allies

8/16    The Most Toys          Acquire 30 Boons

8/17    Fire Misgivings        Defeat Foul Misgivings with only Seoni

8/18    Into the Shadows       Evade 30 Banes

8/19    Touched by the Gods    Assist other characters 15 times using Blessings

8/20    Battle-Hardened Steel  Reduce 30 points of incoming Damage

8/21    Utterly Legendary      Win 2 Scenarios on Legendary Difficulty

8/22    The Most Toys          Acquire 30 Boons

8/23    Unstoppable Force      Defeat 50 Banes

8/24    Got Your Back          Play 10 Allies

8/25    Completely Normal      Win 2 Scenarios on Normal Difficulty

8/26    On the Head of a Pin   Defeat Angel in the Tower with only Sajan

8/27    Touched by the Gods    Assist other characters 15 times using Blessings

8/28    A Friend Indeed        Acquire 5 Allies

8/29    Fang's for the MemoriesDefeat Black Fang's Dungeon with only Kyra

8/30    Got Your Back          Play 50 Allies

8/31    Into the Shadows       Evade 15 Banes

9/1     Unstoppable Force      Defeat 100 Banes

9/2     Quest for Knowledge    Defeat Approach to Thistletop with only Ezren

Dates are a little tricky due to time zones and whatnot, but that should be the sequence of challenges thus far.  There are only a couple dozen different challenges (several with multiple tiers of difficulty), so I'm not sure the point of maintaining a historical record. Nevertheless, here you go!

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

There has been a couple of new ones these last few days.

? -Defeat 5 scenarios on heroic - does not count legendary, missing name/gold amount for the challenge.

Soft Company - Defeat Shopkeepers daughter as Valeros (150 gold). My suggestion would be to solo Valeros through AD1:2 Local Heroes. 2 locations with 2x barriers of the correct deck level for Shopkeepers daughter to appear, and easier to avoid closing a location by "mistake".

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

Ok, here we go. Freshly mined by the Dwarves at Janderhoff, this is what I've got so far:

8/10    Unstoppable Force      Defeat 25 Banes

8/11    Quest for Knowledge    Defeat Approach to Thistletop with only Ezren

8/12    Unstoppable Force      Defeat 25 Banes

8/13    Quest for Knowledge    Defeat Approach to Thistletop with only Ezren

8/14    Battle-Hardened Steel  Reduce 30 points of incoming Damage

8/15    A Friend Indeed        Acquire 15 Allies

8/16    The Most Toys          Acquire 30 Boons

8/17    Fire Misgivings        Defeat Foul Misgivings with only Seoni

8/18    Into the Shadows       Evade 30 Banes

8/19    Touched by the Gods    Assist other characters 15 times using Blessings

8/20    Battle-Hardened Steel  Reduce 30 points of incoming Damage

8/21    Utterly Legendary      Win 2 Scenarios on Legendary Difficulty

8/22    The Most Toys          Acquire 30 Boons

8/23    Unstoppable Force      Defeat 50 Banes

8/24    Got Your Back          Play 10 Allies

8/25    Completely Normal      Win 2 Scenarios on Normal Difficulty

8/26    On the Head of a Pin   Defeat Angel in the Tower with only Sajan

8/27    Touched by the Gods    Assist other characters 15 times using Blessings

8/28    A Friend Indeed        Acquire 5 Allies

8/29    Fang's for the MemoriesDefeat Black Fang's Dungeon with only Kyra

8/30    Got Your Back          Play 50 Allies

8/31    Into the Shadows       Evade 15 Banes

9/1     Unstoppable Force      Defeat 100 Banes

9/2     Quest for Knowledge    Defeat Approach to Thistletop with only Ezren

Dates are a little tricky due to time zones and whatnot, but that should be the sequence of challenges thus far.  There are only a couple dozen different challenges (several with multiple tiers of difficulty), so I'm not sure the point of maintaining a historical record. Nevertheless, here you go!

I like this list/idea.  I was looking for something like this, this morning as i was trying to determine the best location/person for todays challenge, shovel the cards.  Id like to see if we can keep this list going, but tweek it some.  I dont think that we need to have repeats of quests that are of different challenges.  I'll make a new post, hoping someone can take my idea and make it more, um, smooth.

It would be great if someone could update this old out-of-date guide (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-0vn48FPZvEig3eKnCiJBVJgUF2LvI3bArohMMYaV_0/pubhtml#) with this challenge type of info (i lack this skill and ability).

Edited by w19913s
  • Like 1

It would be great to see the community come together to really get a good list of this going, make it easier to achieve/attempt those challenges for everyone :)

Hopefully those with more experience can fill in the blanks.

XX in the OBJECTIVES is because it is an objective that can vary in difficulty.

CHALLENGE                                 OBJECTIVE                                                                      BEST LOC. TO ACHIEVE                  BEST CHARACTER TO USE

Unstoppable Force          Defeat XX Banes                              xxx                          xxx

Quest for Knowledge        Defeat App. to Thistletop w/ Ezren-solo      Thistletop                   Ezren

Battle-Hardened Steel      Reduce 30 points of incoming Damage          xxx                          xxx

A Friend Indeed            Acquire XX Allies                            Local Heroes                 any

The Most Toys              Acquire 30 Boons                             General Store                Merisiel

Fire Misgivings            Defeat Foul Misgivings w/ Seoni-solo         Foul Misgivings              Seoni

Into the Shadows           Evade xx Banes                               General Store                Merisiel

Touched by the Gods        Assist other char. 15 times using Bless.     xxx                          xxx

Utterly Legendary          Win 2 Scenarios on Legendary Difficulty      xxx                          xxx

Got Your Back              Play xx Allies                               xxx                          xxx

Completely Normal          Win 2 Scenarios on Normal Difficulty         xxx                          xxx

On the Head of a Pin       Defeat Angel in the Tower w/ Sajan-solo      Angel in the Tower           Sajan

Fang's for the Memories    Defeat Black Fang's Dungeon w/ Kyra-solo     xxx                          xxx

Soft Company               Defeat Shopkeepers Daughter as Valeros       Local Heroes                 Valeros

Shovel the Cards           Bury XX cards                                xxx                          xxx

• Like 1

The best character to complete the "Shovel the Cards" challenge, IMO, is Amiri, because she buries a card for activating her rage ability. Just do that on every check where you can do so (all combat and a few non-combat ones) and you'll complete this one rather quickly. Put her in a location with a power that involves burying cards too (Mountain Top would be a prime example) and you'll get it even faster - just be careful not to die...

Edited by Thyraxus
  • Like 1

It would be great to see the community come together to really get a good list of this going, make it easier to achieve/attempt those challenges for everyone :)

Hopefully those with more experience can fill in the blanks.

XX in the OBJECTIVES is because it is an objective that can vary in difficulty.

CHALLENGE                                 OBJECTIVE                                                                      BEST LOC. TO ACHIEVE                  BEST CHARACTER TO USE

Unstoppable Force          Defeat XX Banes                              xxx                          xxx

Quest for Knowledge        Defeat App. to Thistletop w/ Ezren-solo      Thistletop                   Ezren

Battle-Hardened Steel      Reduce 30 points of incoming Damage          xxx                          xxx

A Friend Indeed            Acquire XX Allies                            Local Heroes                 any

The Most Toys              Acquire 30 Boons                             General Store                Merisiel

Fire Misgivings            Defeat Foul Misgivings w/ Seoni-solo         Foul Misgivings              Seoni

Into the Shadows           Evade xx Banes                               General Store                Merisiel

Touched by the Gods        Assist other char. 15 times using Bless.     xxx                          xxx

Utterly Legendary          Win 2 Scenarios on Legendary Difficulty      xxx                          xxx

Got Your Back              Play xx Allies                               xxx                          xxx

Completely Normal          Win 2 Scenarios on Normal Difficulty         xxx                          xxx

On the Head of a Pin       Defeat Angel in the Tower w/ Sajan-solo      Angel in the Tower           Sajan

Fang's for the Memories    Defeat Black Fang's Dungeon w/ Kyra-solo     xxx                          xxx

Soft Company               Defeat Shopkeepers Daughter as Valeros       Local Heroes                 Valeros

Shovel the Cards           Bury XX cards                                Mountain Top                 Amiri

A good solution for "Shovel the Cards" is a 4-3 scenario (Black Tower) considering it's scenario power is to bury a card each time you get a spell and you get additional spell in each location. For 6 character game that mean there is 15+ spells over all 8 locations, one of which is Academy.