Permadeath: OFF
Mode: Quest
Party Members: Sajan, Kyra, Seelah
Turn Order: as party
Scenario: ?
Difficulty: Heroic
Wildcards: Night Approaches (Scenario: acquire a Spell or Blessing, bury a card
Trigger: encounter Bounty of Norgorber

Sajan encountered the Bounty and was immediately presented with a Check button and a Bury button. He chose Bury and automatically acquired the Bounty, after which the Scenario power triggered and he had to bury a card.

There's nothing that I can see that required the initial Check/Bury dialogue.

4 answers to this question

Then why don't I see this dialogue for acquiring a Blessing any other time? None of the text on the Blessing alluded to such an option and nothing in my possession provided such an option. There were two buttons on the screen and they looked somewhat hinkey (the layout was odd), one for Check, the other for Bury. Never seen it before, not seen it since. Can't see how it's "expected".

Then why don't I see this dialogue for acquiring a Blessing any other time? None of the text on the Blessing alluded to such an option and nothing in my possession provided such an option. There were two buttons on the screen and they looked somewhat hinkey (the layout was odd), one for Check, the other for Bury. Never seen it before, not seen it since. Can't see how it's "expected".

It's not on "any" blessing, just the Norgorber ones. It's right there on the 'check to acquire' on the right. It's on the card, thus it seems 'as expected' is valid.

It's not on "any" blessing, just the Norgorber ones. It's right there on the 'check to acquire' on the right. It's on the card, thus it seems 'as expected' is valid.

Since you encountered it, it's going to be in your gallery/vault, so you should be able to inspect it there to see.