Patch Notes for Update 1.0.3.8! The Patch is Now Live!

Pillbug Podiker thought he'd trip us up with a trap, but we've successfully rolled our way to victory! The barriers that he set up preventing progression in new installs and the incorrect refreshing of Daily Challenges has been removed!

We have some quick fixes to help you all get back to playing Pathfinder Adventures as soon as possible! The patch is now live!

Progression Breaks

• Completion of the tutorial now allows new players the ability to make a group.

General

• Daily Challenges properly refresh during game play.

We are also granting everyone 1,000 gold for any inconvenience they may have experienced in the last update. On your next login, you will have some extra weight in your caufers. 

As always, please share your feedback here on our forum. We welcome all of it! If you find any issues while playing, let us know in our Technical Support Forum!

• Like 4

On Twitter @MikeyDowling

[EDIT: Disregard.  It looks like I should have waited another couple minutes for a dev to post that the gold is on its way.]

Anyway, any news on how to get the Obsidian dice skin?   Took me until today to notice that one of the dice posted on the dev blog was not like the others. ;)

5Um7DnP.jpg

Edited by Ethics Gradient

[EDIT: Disregard.  It looks like I should have waited another couple minutes for a dev to post that the gold is on its way.]

Anyway, any news on how to get the Obsidian dice skin?   Took me until today to notice that one of the dice posted on the dev blog was not like the others. ;)

5Um7DnP.jpg

Good eye!

It might never become publicly available without some changes because licenses and such...

Good eye!

It might never become publicly available without some changes because licenses and such...

Well, I'd certainly be in favor of an "Obsidian Lite" skin without the other property references.  The embossed black-on-white effect looks a lot classier than the animated elemental dice.  

So, are there any other easter eggs we should be on the lookout for?   ;)

Daily challenge doesn't work properly even after this update (wrote all details in tech support forum): are you going to fix it?

It's a pity the this great game became really full of bugs with each new patch. There are dozens of pages in the forum with bugs description, some of them really critical that are not fixed for months.

• 2 weeks later...

Waiting for 4th deck til I use my hoard to buy chests because now I'm thinking that there will be some cards that won't drop until it releases. Don't know if a good idea, but I've stuck to it for months now tho when I started I didn't expect to be waiting until November. I mean, September. I hope.

• Like 1

As a bear in winter, so must I too hibernate soon.