Story mode across devices

Morningkill2

Question

I don't understand : since 1.0.3 :: "Characters and parties in story mode are now uploaded to the cloud for easy access across devices."

I can't use a party when I'm not on its original device. It is shown on other devices, but there the  play button does nothing..

8 answers to this question

Can you chose the party From the story view? The play button is device specific for the last played Group.

Also make sure that you have exacly same user account in the game Center, or google play! Not the same as user in the device...

I'm logged on the same account, since I'm seeing the sames parties :)

Yes, I'm speaking about the Story View (the one where youc can create a new party) : I can see 3 parties, but only one can be played (by clicking the play button on this screen (or the continue on the main screen)

So I created a new game, and it works  more or less : it was not the case when the functionality was implemented.

I stil have a problem : yesterday, I played in the morning, in the afternoon, and in the evening.

Today, I'm playing the game on another device : my saved story party is  from yesterday morning (whereas my gold is correct).

I'm quite sure the portability need a fix at the moment. I opened few days ago a thread for a problem like yours. My game is re-spawning old parties and characters. For some reasons old data is saved somewhere and still can be accessed from time to time when you log in to the server with a different device. At the moment I can't play 2 days in a row with the same party, but luckily it isn't a big deal, because all my party instances have similar equipment and unlocked scenarios, then gold and unlocked cards in Gallery are always correct anyway :)

since I got this problem, i tried to close the game when I'm quitting a device.

Today, I can see my sunday save (on two differents devices), synched up to 11pm (when I stopped playing), but I can't see the saves I made yesterday (monday night 10pm) while playing on my third device (which is currently the only one I'm using for story mode)

So it' seems there's a 24 hours delays. I'm going to reinstall the game on the delayed devices, just to check

Edited by Morningkill2

And.. it seems it s not a much a big deal. I played yesterday evening, and tried just now on another device : the save is marked as from the 22, but my story progression is from yesterday, and my characters have their experience progression correctly set, and and their deck too it seems..

I must say thatbefore, I did not check fully my saves: it seems only the date shown was wrong..

• Like 1