I can't find it now, but there was mention in a thread about whether there was a wiki for the game.  I looked at several stubbed ones on various sites, but I've started a 'portal' page for the digital version of Pathfinder Adventures on the PathfinderWiki at http://pathfinderwiki.com/wiki/Portal:PAD .   I like that there is already a large set of info there about the table top game we can reference.  I've added links to pages I expect might be added.  I'm planning on reviewing a lot of the forum discussions I've found useful and consolidating the info on the wiki so it's easier to find.  Please add to the content as well - I am hoping this can be a useful resource for all, especially for casual or new players of the game.

• Like 6

Add info you find/want to the Pathfinder Adventures wiki

Your idea is great mate! I ll help for sure.

We need a simple way to import image from the game (cards, powers, locations, ...) anyway, so if devs could give us a 'fan kit' with them it will be easy and fast. Otherwise we need a little of organization to cover all the content, because some cards are still locked.

In all cases it will be great guys :)

Your idea is great mate! I ll help for sure.

We need a simple way to import image from the game (cards, powers, locations, ...) anyway, so if devs could give us a 'fan kit' with them it will be easy and fast. Otherwise we need a little of organization to cover all the content, because some cards are still locked.

In all cases it will be great guys :)

It would be nice.... but (and it's a big "but") it would run afoul of Paizo's community use policy.  

There have been a few discussions over on Reddit about this, but it all boils down to following Paizo's wishes with regard to their games.  Putting up a list of cards with an "in your own words" description would likely be fine (such things exist already), but using actual card text or artwork is not allowed.  It doesn't mean it can't be done, but the Pathfinder community seems to self-police when it comes to stuff like this.  The Pathfinder Adventures card game has been around for years, and the reason wikis are so bare isn't the lack of enthusiasm, but out of respect for the developers.

I can't comment about Obsidian's legal agreements with Paizo, but I'm sure they'd also find it pretty uncool if you ripped their assets and tossed it all online.

I'd love a fan or press kit.   There are a few screenshots and some artwork available but not a lot.  That's one reason I chose the PathfinderWiki - it already has a hug amount of info on the other Pathfinder games.

Paizo has a few community packages you can remix about, as long as you give them the appropriate credit.